• 2(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
(2017-06-04, 19:27)mrdally204 Wrote: It could be a while Sad For whatever reason your addon welcomed me back, followed immediately by invalid credentials. I ensured the credentials were correct but could not get past that step. I then tried to reset my password on the website which locked my account, but the reset emails have yet to reach my email.... sigh. I'll keep trying.

I did notice on the website that live tv actually works without being logged in. In the future could you allow for similar experience within this addon?

You don't always need a login, I'm making assumptions on the error you're receiving... I know a few api calls require user credentials, while others don't.

As it is, the plugin should work without a login except for some areas. I'll review whatever logs are posted and fix the issue...

My two guesses concerning user issues are, incorrect user credentials or an issue writing the cookie file which would require a log for me to fix.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-06-04, 20:38)mrdally204 Wrote: looks like I'm getting an index error, logged in or not. new log attached

https://pastebin.com/se7t3wnH

yeah I saw that, but you forgot to enable debugging in Kodi and possibly under Pluto.tv's settings... So the error is nonspecific.
I did for the new paste..... at least I attempted to. Maybe I didn't apply the setting change. We are mid movie, I'll give it a go again after Smile
(2017-06-04, 20:45)mrdally204 Wrote: I did for the new paste.....

Sorry I don't see any plutotv entries, pls double check you enabled Debugging in Plutotvs settings, THX
(2017-06-04, 20:50)mrdally204 Wrote: the plutotv error occurs at the bottom of the newest paste, from lines 146 to the end. I got the error, and immediately pulled the log. I'll go again in a few hours, thanks for looking.

I'm sorry the log below, does NOT have the information I need. You are looking at the error, I Need the debug information prior to the error in order to DEBUG.

Double check that you have debug enabled in plutos settings, click OK, and run pluto again, encounter the error and I'll fix it for you Smile

https://pastebin.com/se7tnH
(2017-06-05, 00:04)mrdally204 Wrote: Interesting. I did double check and the debugging in on in the addon settings. I have gone ahead and enabled debugging logging in Kodi in addition to the debugging logging in the addon, hopefully to provide a better picture for you. Will try it on my Nexus player to see if I can get it working there.

https://pastebin.com/N6TEBZ9J
You have banned add-ons/repositories in your log please read Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) you have been warned in the past.

Let's not ignore the forum rules or support banned add-ons.
Hello Lunatixz,

I am still having issues with this add-on.

This time around it installed ok. I can open the add-on, but I get nothing but a couple of empty entries.

I also loaded on my main HTPC as well, and it won't start. I got a brief message about Credentials. Sorry it disappeared too fast for me to make a proper note. (if you want a debug log from this machine also, let me know)

This is the log file from my Office setup. https://pastebin.com/7DtrU4wx I have enabled debugging in both Kodi and PlutoTV

I downloaded the Pluto App directly and it plays fine.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Possible fix was pushed to both my repo and kodi. v.1.0.1

if this doesn't remedy the problem and you are NOT using a login, acquire user credentials from PlutoTV and PLS try again. THX
Does this work with Jarvis or only Krypton?

I'm using LibreElec 7.0.3/Jarvis on a Raspberry Pi 3 and I wasn't able to install it. Got an error about Python. It seems to be looking for a newer version of Python than what Jarvis is using...

I really don't want to upgrade. I find Krypton to be a lot more sluggish and laggy than Jarvis on the Pi...

Looks like an interesting plugin though. :-)
Login, Channel Lineup/Guide Data works fine, but the On-Demand Channel Content is missing (with US IP Address).

Debug Log
Updated to v1.0.2 - Includes android/rpi device fix, enjoy!
i'm having some issues. (italian ip kodi 17.3 win10) the windows app is working.
inside kodi:
without credentials "all channels" is empty.
with credentials everything i do a popup show me a wrong username (my username plus 1 at the end) and than invalid credentials.
https://pastebin.com/raw/mBqycufn
if you want i can provide a full log, this is the part about pluto.tv
Peppe
(2017-06-05, 17:12)Lunatixz Wrote: Updated to v1.0.2 - Includes android/rpi device fix, enjoy!

So... does it work with Jarvis on the Pi?

Sorry, I haven't tried it yet, but just took a quick peek in the addon.xml file and it's still calling for Python 2.25.0. I believe Jarvis uses 2.24.0.

Just wondering. I don't know about this stuff and it's a miracle I got any of it running in the first place... lol ;-)
(2017-06-05, 20:43)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 17:12)Lunatixz Wrote: Updated to v1.0.2 - Includes android/rpi device fix, enjoy!

So... does it work with Jarvis on the Pi?

Sorry, I haven't tried it yet, but just took a quick peek in the addon.xml file and it's still calling for Python 2.25.0. I believe Jarvis uses 2.24.0.

Just wondering. I don't know about this stuff and it's a miracle I got any of it running in the first place... lol ;-)
Requires Krypton and up.

Sent from my SM-G935T
Installed on Win10 computer. Kodi 17.3. Everything is aces.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2