• 3(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
Updated to 1.0.3 Minor Menu fix and cache tweaking...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-06-05, 21:00)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 20:43)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 17:12)Lunatixz Wrote: Updated to v1.0.2 - Includes android/rpi device fix, enjoy!

So... does it work with Jarvis on the Pi?

Sorry, I haven't tried it yet, but just took a quick peek in the addon.xml file and it's still calling for Python 2.25.0. I believe Jarvis uses 2.24.0.

Just wondering. I don't know about this stuff and it's a miracle I got any of it running in the first place... lol ;-)
Requires Krypton and up.

Sent from my SM-G935T (typie typie)

Thanks for the quick response. :-)

I look forward to trying it one of these days if I decide to upgrade. :-)
(2017-06-05, 23:33)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 21:00)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 20:43)mrsfixit Wrote: So... does it work with Jarvis on the Pi?

Sorry, I haven't tried it yet, but just took a quick peek in the addon.xml file and it's still calling for Python 2.25.0. I believe Jarvis uses 2.24.0.

Just wondering. I don't know about this stuff and it's a miracle I got any of it running in the first place... lol ;-)
Requires Krypton and up.

You should upgrade, Krypton is far better than Jarvis... If you are experiencing slowdowns post for help in a respective forum.
(2017-06-05, 23:35)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 23:33)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 21:00)Lunatixz Wrote: Requires Krypton and up.

You should upgrade, Krypton is far better than Jarvis... If you are experiencing slowdowns post for help in a respective forum.

I'm sure you're right, although I found Krypton to be sluggish on a Pi 2 that Jarvis works fine on.

Don't know if the skin had anything to do with it. Came with Estuary, I switched right back to Confluence... old dogs, new tricks... I'm just used to it and know where everything is... lol

I have a new install of Krypton on the card in the Pi 2. I may just swap the card into the Pi 3 and see what's what. That way I can test without committing... :-)

I look forward to trying your addon. :-)
(2017-06-05, 23:02)Lunatixz Wrote: Updated to 1.0.3 Minor Menu fix and cache tweaking...

now all is showed fine but i'm unable to play all streams, have to compare with the windows app.
have to say that the version i installed yesterday from kodi repo was the 1.0.0. really strange thing.
Peppe
(2017-06-06, 09:03)peppe_sr Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 23:02)Lunatixz Wrote: Updated to 1.0.3 Minor Menu fix and cache tweaking...

now all is showed fine but i'm unable to play all streams, have to compare with the windows app.
have to say that the version i installed yesterday from kodi repo was the 1.0.0. really strange thing.
Peppe

I just installed this from the repo and it was version. 1.0.3...

Did you install Lunatixz's repo?
(2017-06-06, 23:15)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2017-06-06, 09:03)peppe_sr Wrote:

Peppe

My repo is no longer needed Smile Pluto.TV is hosted in the official Kodi repo and is up to date.
Ok, been playing around with this on a Pi2 in Krypton.

I did manage to get it installed after installing Lunatixz's repo, and version 1.0.2 of the plugin.

I didn't realize that Krypton prevents installing from unknown sources, so had to google how to change that setting... lol

The Pluto.tv site is a confusing mess, without an obvious login or create a new account link. And I tried 3 different browsers. Maybe it just doesn't work well in Linux...

And none of the devices listed were what I use. Anyway, I did manage to google it and find a page that let me create an account, but then it asked for an activation code for my device- which I didn't have.

Anyway, I put in the newly created email/password into the plugin on the Pi and it worked.

From the little bit I used the addon it looks interesting. I was able to stream Sky news! I thought Sky was geoblocked.

This is an interesting addon that bears further investigation and may sway my decision to upgrade...

Good work Lunatixz. :-)
(2017-06-06, 23:23)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-06-06, 23:15)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2017-06-06, 09:03)peppe_sr Wrote: now all is showed fine but i'm unable to play all streams, have to compare with the windows app.
Peppe

My repo is no longer needed Smile Pluto.TV is hosted in the official Kodi repo and is up to date.

Good to know. But it won't hurt anything to just leave it there for now.

Good work! I'm liking this addon so far. :-)
Thanks =)
Works well on my HTPC.

Thanks!
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
The On Demand content is still not showing up for me.
Thanks for this @Lunatixz, I've been a Pluto.tv user pretty much since it started up. Nice to have it in Kodi now.
(2017-06-07, 09:57)Eye in the sky Wrote: The On Demand content is still not showing up for me.
V.1.0.3? If you enabled the regional filter disable it.

Sent from my SM-G935T
Regional filter is not enabled.

Can anyone else outside the United States confirm, that On Demand content is not available with Smart DNS/VPN?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2