• 37(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
Ok done

am on Kodi 19.4 and am having problems with certain tv shows.
All the Stargate series. They work on the regular Pluto on demand. I tried Play and Play later. When I use Play it just does not start. When I use Play from Here it crashes Kodi. I do not know if this can be fixed or not. I do have luck with other tv and movies. I am using 0.63 version of Pluto for Kodi.

https://paste.kodi.tv/piwibacafu
I just found this plugin and thought dam finally it solves my issue and i can record shows that are airing too late for me to watch, but all im finding when i go to set a timer is a reminder not recording. Does this plugin not dvr pluto? Is it only intended so you can merge pluto streams in with other content on kodi?
I think it's strange that I've just started seeing commercials with the app. Believe me I'm NOT complaining I want to see them because it gives me an idea about when the show will be back on. Just thought it's strange this started happening on it's own because I haven't changed a thing.
(2022-06-06, 03:16)flhthemi Wrote: I think it's strange that I've just started seeing commercials with the app. Believe me I'm NOT complaining I want to see them because it gives me an idea about when the show will be back on. Just thought it's strange this started happening on it's own because I haven't changed a thing.

No code changes on my end, for me I've always seen commercials or pluto.tv spots.

Guess it depends on the channel and region.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2022-06-06, 04:50)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2022-06-06, 03:16)flhthemi Wrote: I think it's strange that I've just started seeing commercials with the app. Believe me I'm NOT complaining I want to see them because it gives me an idea about when the show will be back on. Just thought it's strange this started happening on it's own because I haven't changed a thing.

No code changes on my end, for me I've always seen commercials or pluto.tv spots.

Guess it depends on the channel and region.

I have noticed when you use the Android apk if you don't login you see ads. Same with the web UI and the Windows app. Just think it's strange all of a sudden it works like I've always wanted it to! Smile
Same thing is happening to me. I never, ever saw commercials before with this app.
I'm using a Raspberry Pi and I'm still using LibreElec Leia, whatever the last version is before Matrix.
I haven't changed a thing either... thought it was just me.
(2022-03-17, 20:32)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2022-03-17, 17:58)weirdocollector Wrote: Hi !

I've updated to the latest version on my Kodi 19.4 and when I start an On Demand movie, only a brief 'This program is for viewer above 14 years of age' video is played.

Is there a solution to this behavior ?

Thanks for any help.
Can you give me an example video?

Hi! Have you got the time to look into this ?

Thanks a lot for any help.
Why do I need PVR IPTV Simple for this? It's apparently not available for Linux (see: https://kodi.tv/addons/matrix/pvr.iptvsimple)
Hi, I live in US, I was checking the ondemand categories.. but looks like there are some missing. 
For example: I can see in your plugin "Anime All Day (https://pluto.tv/en/on-demand/category/5...5/view-all) " but I cannot see "Anime Action (https://pluto.tv/en/on-demand/category/5...9/view-all)" that has different movies.
I'm using the version 1.1.8b (Leia), Did you solve this issue in the new versions?
Hi all, I can't use opensubtitles on Pluto TV by Lunatixz. It always shows that subtitles were not found. I tried it on many different movies.
Enabling normal subtitles for this app doesn't work also. They show up twice and disappear after a few minutes.
Is there any solution for this?

Open subtitles.org and/ or enabling subtitles for movies is working fine with Paramount Plus and Hulu on Kodi though.

I appreciate these apps bebause I'm able to get rid of all the ads. Especially Pluto is unwatchable with the amount of ads. When it comes to ad supported streaming services I prefer tubi because of the reasonable amount of commercials.
Also I can't save movies and shows as favorites like in the official app. How can I do that?
(2022-07-30, 11:56)snowboarding3 Wrote: Hi all, I can't use opensubtitles on Pluto TV by Lunatixz. It always shows that subtitles were not found. I tried it on many different movies.
Enabling normal subtitles for this app doesn't work also. They show up twice and disappear after a few minutes.
Is there any solution for this?

Open subtitles.org and/ or enabling subtitles for movies is working fine with Paramount Plus and Hulu on Kodi though.

I appreciate these apps bebause I'm able to get rid of all the ads. Especially Pluto is unwatchable with the amount of ads. When it comes to ad supported streaming services I prefer tubi because of the reasonable amount of commercials.
You might be using another plugin... what version are you running?
It's Version 1.6.0
Kodi Addon repository
Try my beta repo version...

It should be noted that the plugin does not bypass ads. If you're not seeing ads, they are either not encoded with the live stream or no ads were found for your region. Don't be surprised if you do occasionally see ads.

As for subtitles, they should be supported if available. Please give me a sample channel or content where subs don't work and I'll check it out. THX
Are there known issues about certain channels not showing up via the add-on? I am finding that is happening for me. For example, the Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune channels don't show up at all.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2