Solved Handling more than 9 parts for split TV episodes
Folks,

First of all, thank you to the developers for an awesome product that I've been in love with for many many years now and every time I look for a feature, I find the developers have already thought of it so this might be something that already exists.

I saw on http://kodi.wiki/view/naming_video_files...it-episode that I can have up to 9 parts for a single episode but I'm about to add something to my library that has more than 9 parts (up to 12 maybe) per episode. I've not seen if that'll get picked up just yet - I wanted to see if that limitation is accurate or if it'll be able to pick up more than 9 parts for an episode. I'm looking to name them something like:

s01e01.a
s01e01.b
s01e01.c
s01.e01.m

If the limitation *is* accurate, I'd love pointers to the right scraper repo so I can maybe adjust that limitation and push that up as a pull request.

Thanks!
Which TV Show is it?

Which episode is it that is split into more than 9 parts?

Provide link to the Scraper site (TVDB)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hey Karellen,

Thanks for the response!

It's Doctor Who (Classic, not the 2005 version) and I just checked on TVDB and it looks like they've broken each episode's parts into separate episodes there. Looks like I won't need that functionality any more!

Good call!

Thanks again!
No problems. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The TVDB link, in case you're interested, though: http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...9686&lid=7
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Handling more than 9 parts for split TV episodes0