v17 TVheadend access web ui only with admin
I've installed TVheadend as Kodi add on with the setup guide in this forum. After setup I created two more access entries. One for access without authorization and one for access without admin credentials. For the second one I've added a password. Now I want to login to web ui with the second user. After entering user name and password I got HTTP error 401 (not authorized). And also I'm unable to access the web ui without credentials (first added user) because when I open TVheadend (port 9981), HTTP authentication will always came up.

I've checked my configuration multiple times. I don't understand why I can login with user tv_admin only.

Any ideas?

HTS Tvheadend 4.2.2-32 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v8.1.111
LibreELEC 8.0.2
Raspberry PI 3

Thanks in advance!

Titus
Seem like question for tvh forums.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sad 
(2017-06-02, 00:27)nickr Wrote: Seem like question for tvh forums.

Yes. But after I've registered in tvh forum yesterday, I didn't received the confirmation e-mail. So I can't post to that forum unfortunately.
Check your spam box. Either your local one on your computer, or the webmail spam box.

It's happened to me, even though I collect all my mail locally via thunderbird, some still gets caught up in the spam folder in webmail.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I've searched the confirmation in my spam box and any other e-mail folder on GMX and in Thunderbird. Not found.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVheadend access web ui only with admin0