View NFS share from Kodi
Hi all,

I have totally forgotten how i added a NFS or Samba share as a folder to view on my Kodi. I can access it from my original RPi Kodi and have just setup another. Obviously I want to streamline it so am trying to use an addon sync program. I have saved the file on an NFS share from the first Kodi, but​ I can't access it from my new one.

I've looked into it online but can't find much.

It's not because of rights or IP addresses etc but i can pull up the home, root, NFS, samba, zeroconf, etc. view screen but i just cannot remember how i enabled this screen to add an NFS / Samba address on the original Kodi?

Hope this makes sense!
Any help would be appreciated
Add as a source in the file manager.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
If you can't find the "Add Source" item listed, you might have to enable it in...

Settings>Media Settings>General then enable Show "Add Source" buttons
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View NFS share from Kodi0