Changes to home screen keep disappearing
I am using the Aeon Nox 5 skin on my EzeeCube (which runs a Custom Yocto Linux build). After having issues with the EzeeCube and basically resetting it to factory default, I reinstalled the Aeon Nox 5 skin and my add-ons and apps. I re-did all the custom home menu items I previously had. I separate the kids stuff into separate menu items like Cartoons, Kids TV, Kids Movies, etc. After setting all that up along with the sources, everything works fine for a bit. But sometimes when I go to use my EzeeCube, I find that the skin has reset. My custom items are gone, the menu bar is back to the middle of the screen, and the default home menu items are back. All the paths still exist, but I have to set up my custom items again. I tried using Backup to backup the skin settings, but it never restores them. And I do not know what is causing this to happen.

Here is the debug log. Hopefully someone can find what the issue is. Hopefully I can figure out how to fix it from that point, unless someone else already knows

http://paste.ubuntu.com/24741284/
I'm having the exact same issue. Every time I reboot my kodi device, the skin settings reset.
sphirst,

in future, please do not double post. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316856

Just remember, where ever you write your post the Mods and Team members will see it. If it is in the wrong place we will move it.

Double posting just annoys us, because we have to flip back through pages to find your other posts and then delete them.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changes to home screen keep disappearing0