movie set files path?
im scraping movie sets and noticed that the artwork is not being scraped unless i select the experts and set a path which does give me the files but where do i put these files? i have individual movie folders on multiple hard drives. in kodi, the movie sets are displaying the sets correctly and update using embers connection but noticed that for the icon/poster of the collection/set its using that of 1 of the movies. soo any way i can use the scraped images and backgrounds from ember? dont know if i have to place these collection files in each movie folder.
Not fully understand your problem, but I give it a try

Only support is one single set folder for artwork with all artwork inside

The path is defined in settings
Kodi setting is OK for me and the only thing in Expert is for nfo <settitle>.nfo if you want a nfo for the set

If you want to sync, the path must also be defined in sync module, and is little bit different, in my case it's start with smb: the rest is same, as i use a smb connection
ok so i can just drop it in a share and set the path to that share like smb.

i did not have any expert on in the settings and it was only scraping the movie plot. no images. after enabling expert and just making a folder on my windows pc, i then was able to scrape images. so then i had these files but i diddnt know where to put them. with expert off, kodi would put the movies in a set but the thumbnail would be of 1 of the covers of the movie in that set. same with fanart. i was not able to change it. ember is connected to kodi so edits get applied after clicking ok on the movie details.
Like this?
(2017-06-03, 19:31)dr-oopie Wrote: ok so i can just drop it in a share and set the path to that share like smb.

i did not have any expert on in the settings and it was only scraping the movie plot. no images. after enabling expert and just making a folder on my windows pc, i then was able to scrape images. so then i had these files but i diddnt know where to put them. with expert off, kodi would put the movies in a set but the thumbnail would be of 1 of the covers of the movie in that set. same with fanart. i was not able to change it. ember is connected to kodi so edits get applied after clicking ok on the movie details.

If you got all artworks for your sets you have to sync the sets also
(2017-06-04, 00:55)komplex Wrote: Like this?

yes, i had it almost exactly like that but locally but ill set the path to the network drive. thanks!
so thanks to the replies i was able to setup it up but when i right click the collection in the set tab, i go to kodi and sync but in kodi i see that ember is updating the movies and set but the thumbnails and fanart is empty now. i put the path in \\mediaserver\media_hdd-1\Movies-1\moviesets since its within the movie folder in kodi.
(2017-06-10, 06:47)dr-oopie Wrote: so thanks to the replies i was able to setup it up but when i right click the collection in the set tab, i go to kodi and sync but in kodi i see that ember is updating the movies and set but the thumbnails and fanart is empty now. i put the path in \\mediaserver\media_hdd-1\Movies-1\moviesets since its within the movie folder in kodi.

It hink something like this is the right path for you:

EDIT: Don't forget to leave and re-enter the library view in Kodi to see the new DB entries.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie set files path?0