Win PVR IPTV Simple Client a basic question
I just installed the Kodi app from the windows store on my surface pro 4 tablet. I have installed the add-in PVR IPTV Simple Client. I tried to load in two different m3u lists that I found on the Internet. The data imports successfully but when I click on any TV channel in the list nothing happens. The video player does not even load. I don't think its the m3u links fault because non of the links play any video. Do I need to install a external wifi TV tuner such as Tablo Tablo for PVR IPTV Simple Client to work? Also the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on is not listed in in video add-ons but is available in the add-on browser - my add-ons - PVR clients but the options to uninstall or Run the add-on are grayed out. I am not sure that I have installed the add-on correctly.
PVR add-ons are built into under most platforms. You don't install it you just enable / disable it.

IPTV Simple Client is intended to be used with legitimate sources provided by your service provider such as a cable company, not with random m3u files you have found on the internet.

That being said, if you can confirm that the m3u file you are using does not contain any pirated live streams and is totally legitimate then we may be able to provide support via your Debug log (wiki). Otherwise you're on your own.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I have the same problem only when i go to live tv-general, there is no enable button to press could use some help also. Ans where can we finf these legit m3u file sources?

Sent from my LG-H811

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR IPTV Simple Client a basic question0