v17 While playing files with the movie after 1 minute drops the framerate from 60 to
Wrote several times. No response from technical support. Is this a problem I have one?
While playing files with the movie after 1 minute drops the framerate from 60 to 20. And the movie is choppy. And it looks like lost frames.
On MX Player, the same movie played fine.
How to solve this problem?
Simple solution: Use MXPlayer
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2017-06-04, 19:55)Fashman Wrote: Wrote several times. No response from technical support. Is this a problem I have one?
While playing files with the movie after 1 minute drops the framerate from 60 to 20. And the movie is choppy. And it looks like lost frames.
Fashman, how do us moderators solve the problem of users disobeying the rules and posting the same issue more than once? Please don't do it again.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'd love to use MX Player, but the program KODI plays movies on its own player. What settings affect this?
(2017-06-04, 21:54)nickr Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 19:55)Fashman Wrote: Wrote several times. No response from technical support. Is this a problem I have one?
Fashman, how do us moderators solve the problem of users disobeying the rules and posting the same issue more than once? Please don't do it again.
I'm really sorry, but I have the feeling that the only problem I have, as on all forum about it nobody writes.
Hello Fashman,

You would most likely find that more help would be available if you posted more information. Follow this guide... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1707470

And don't forget a debug log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-04, 22:18)Karellen Wrote: Hello Fashman,

You would most likely find that more help would be available if you posted more information. Follow this guide... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1707470

And don't forget a debug log.

Thanks for the reply. Here is the log file https://paste.ubuntu.com/24776075/
Thanks for the reply. Here is the log file https://paste.ubuntu.com/24776075/
Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but why would you want to screen a movie at 60fps when the John Wick movie you are watching is shot at 23.98fps?

Yes, it does not answer the choppy issue yet, but if we resolve your 60fps requirement, we might figure out what is causing the stuttering.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Also, you haven't provided any other information as requested in that link. Can you provide it all at once, and not drip feed it.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
While playing files with the movie after 1 minute drops the framerate from 60 to0