What is the current issue with skins support for Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic?
My understanding was that Krypton provided a feature for multiple ratings sources. 

It seems that many skin authors have put in the work on their skins since its release, but that the functionality seems to be problematic due to external factors beyond their control. 

I note that there was some discussion of issues with an API in some of the forum threads, but it appeared recently that the OMDB scraper was supplying a bridge to skins to display the info? (is this the case now?)

Would be hugely grateful to anyone who can help me get up to speed, as to when there might be a fix, or if there is a working scraper with any of the current skins for either Krypton or Leia

Thanks.
No scraper has been made that scrapes multiple sources and provides their info separately to skins.
I think there is an option on The Universal Movie Scraper that does just that but I don't know if it's working.
(2017-12-27, 08:22)Hitcher Wrote: No scraper has been made that scrapes multiple sources and provides their info separately to skins.
 is that not what this does?
http://prntscr.com/htrtjx
there's indeed some support for multiple ratings... but it need to be supported by the skin you're using (it does not work out-of-the-box)

Quote:ListItem.Rating[(name)]
Shows the scraped rating of the currently selected item in a container. Optionally you can specify the name of the scraper to retrieve a specific rating.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ronie so scrapers are adding that info now then?
good question... i don't know :-)
i would certainly hope they've been updated by now, since this functionality was added two years ago.

if i could, i would check it myself, but those xml based scrapers are like abracadabra to me.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Only tmdb one iirc.
You should be able to find out what's been shoved to the database now days with jsonrpc requests
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
tested tmdb and universal, both work

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is the current issue with skins support for Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic?0