v17 IPTV Simple Client List
Hi, need help with IPTV Simple Client list. It is not on my new Kodi 17 TV box (distributed by Haswe). All I really want is Live TV channels. I go to System/Add-Ons/My Add-Ons, PVR Clients/ then there is just a blank page with no client listHuh? What to do? All the tutorials show a huge list of clients... Thanks in advance for any help on this .

Photoguy22
I am not familiar with Haswe distributed boxes. Can you provide a link to the one you have.

I just need to figure out what version of Kodi and if it is a fork of Kodi.

Thanks
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Photoguy22 see free content (wiki). Kodi does not provide content. PVR (wiki) is a good start
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Simple Client List0