Seemingly random library duplicates for TV show episodes?
I am running Libreelec latest stable version and am experiencing seemingly random duplicate episode entries in my MySQL database and thus library. The paths for the files are identical and I see nothing in the database that explains this behavior. The only fix I have found was from some posts from 2-5 years back where people said if you go to Information and then Refresh, and select Yes to "Locally storage information found. Ignore and refresh from Internet?".

This results in the dupe entry clearing from my Library and DB. Here is a screenshot of two DB entries from the episode table. They are identical except for idEpisode.

This only started happening within the last couple of months. No changes to my DBs or 3 Pi's running Libreelec latest version.

I've just noticed the same issue on my RPI3 and Libreelec. No problems on 8.0.0, I didn't add any new shows after updating to 8.0.1 so I'm not sure on it, but definitely any shows added after I've updated to 8.0.2 have had duplicate database entries with only idEpisode being different. It doesn't seem to affect any of my new episodes in existing shows, only episodes in new series.
Could it be that thetvdb has changed an episode number for an episode, or you have changed an episode number for a file?

If so 'clean database' might help.
Since the fileid's are similar on both episodes, you can delete one of the episodes from the episode database table.
It would be nice to know how this is possible. Is it the only double episode you have?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seemingly random library duplicates for TV show episodes?0