MySQL library, store images locally?
(2017-06-08, 16:20)bilgepump Wrote: All I can say is that I have my files on a server, with the posters and everything, and they look absolutely fine on any of the computers that I use. I can't say what would happen with a raspberry pi, but on my computers, there's no obvious (to me) degradation in the quality of the pictures.

If you're happy with what you have, that's absolutely fine. I've just explained the process, partly for your benefit but also for others. If however you find your local artwork is sub-par in quality in a few years time, at least you'll know why. Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-06-08, 18:36)Milhouse Wrote: [quote='bilgepump' pid='2599910' dateline='1496931622']
If however you find your local artwork is sub-par in quality in a few years time, at least you'll know why. Smile
Yes, thanks. (I'll probably still have all the same equipment though.Big Grin)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySQL library, store images locally?0