Need help in adding button scrolling feature
Hi all,
I am an amateur python developer. I am trying to write a script that completely controls the working of kodi for my purposes. By far, I have written codes to create windows, retrieve video files from remote source and display it in the window. I have created buttons for the thumbnails of each video files. So when the thumbnail is clicked, the video should start playing. So in a window I have to display atleast 100 buttons. Since it will take up a lot more space than in a single window, I need to integrate scroll feature in my window for the buttons. I saw scroll features for lists online but couldn't find anything for buttons.

Please help.
Thread moved to add-on development
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@fayasbacker Have you implemented your content listing all in Python (and XML maybe)? Oh, boy.Huh Kodi provides plugin API from creating content listing from addons. All you need is to feed your content listing to Kodi with all necessary info and graphics, and Kodi does the rest like displaying this listing, processing UI events and such. This includes displaying a scrollbar if your listing does not fit into the screen.
Also see here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=248774

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help in adding button scrolling feature0