Solved Missing movies
Hi all.

I'm having trouble getting Kodi to see my Star Wars movies.

Star.Wars.Episode.I.The.Phantom.Menace.(1999) is listed perfectly
Star.Wars.Episode.V.The.Empire.Strikes.Back.(1980) is also fine
as is Star.Wars.Episode.VI.Return.of.the.Jedi.(1983)

However the following won't appear.

Star.Wars.Episode.II.Attack.of.the.Clones.(2002)
Star.Wars.Episode.III.Revenge.Of.The.Sith.(2005)
Star.Wars.Episode.IV.A.New.Hope.(1977)
Star.Wars.Episode.VII.The.Force.Awakens.(2015)

I've read several guides on renaming but no joy.

Help me please.

Thank you in advance Smile
It turns out that TMDB has made some changes to their API. The Kodi team have just today released a fix for this issue.

Can you check your TMDB addon and ensure you have updated to the latest version 3.9.4. Go to Add-Ons>My Add-Ons>Information Providers>Movie Information. Click "The Movie Database" and then select update.

If you are still using v3.9.3 or earlier, you have two choices...
1. Wait for Kodi to auto-update. Hopefully in the next 24hrs
2. Download the update and install by zip here... https://kodi.tv/addon/movie-information/movie-database

Let us know if that resolves the problem

Also, check your movie names against the names listed at the scraper site here, as I noted some differences... https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/10
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi Smile

Thanks for your speedy reply!

I've just checked and I am currently on v3.9.3

I'll have a go at updating and see how I get on, I feel pretty sure that is the answer as I haven't had any problems before.

I'll post a reply as soon as I can.

Many thanks.
Just wanted to say thanks for the help, the update fixed the problem Big Grin
Star Wars - The Force Awakens

This scraps fine and is what is listed at both TMDB and IMBD.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing movies0