python .mdb
Original I had asked if the was abuiltin module for python that would allow me to open a .mdb . The reason I had want to get into this file I thought I would be about to pull battery level and line voltages from my apc ups. The .mdb was being refreshed every min and is part of powerchute monitoring.

Upon further investigation the .mdb did not show what I want as I downloaded a app on my phone to veiw it.
So thank you for the reply but for the hassle the information given isn't worth it to me.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
.mdb as the old Microsoft's Acess database format? Naturally, there is no built-in module for a proprietary format. However, it is possible to work with Access databases using pyodbc library.
Thanks your post came in as I was changing this I down loaded a app and found out the information they are storing wasn't what I wanted.. they are mostly using it to gather usage to sent back to the company. And that's cool but I wanted real-time voltages to go with everything.

But thank for the quick reply... I found some open sorce program called apsupsd I am going to see if they have something similar to check out.
@smitchell6879 - perhaps rather than delete the thread post your solution in the origial request as well
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I can put it back but there was no solution I simply downloaded a viewer on my phone and opened the database that way to find out the information I had hoped to be in there wasn't... It was just the info the the company wanted to gather for telemetry purposes. There go I deleted the question because I no longer needed a solution.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
python .mdb0