Next Episodes showing Episode 1 of every season
I use Trakt video addons as well as my local library for TV shows.

The issue I'm finding is that all my TV shows show episode 1 even though i'm in the middle of a season. Maybe I don't understand how is scrobbles. Is it because in Trakt I haven't watch the first episode so it thinks the next episode i want to watch is the first "unwatched" episode?
(2017-06-07, 03:49)LittleNemo512 Wrote: I use Trakt video addons as well as my local library for TV shows.

The issue I'm finding is that all my TV shows show episode 1 even though i'm in the middle of a season. Maybe I don't understand how is scrobbles. Is it because in Trakt I haven't watch the first episode so it thinks the next episode i want to watch is the first "unwatched" episode?

Are all episodes marked watched up to your next unviewed episode?
You are asking if they are marked as watched in Trakt correct?

Yes they are all marked in Trakt as watched. I'll have to see if thats the same with the Kodi library. But then again Trakt should be updating the Kodi library.
Next episode widget is based off of the library, not technically trakt. Check for a setting to use trakt to set watched/unwatched. Also try syncing from inside of the trakt addon, see if that changes your widget. If it does then it would seem trakt isn't syncing often enough

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Next Episodes showing Episode 1 of every season0