v17 Willing to pay for the perfect skin for my use
What do you mean ”no unused buttons". Do you mean remote control buttons? That is not really skin related.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Perhaps you should try out a few skins that are close to what you're looking for (links in my signature) donations are always welcome.
You should also keep in mind that once the skin is created for you, it will have a short shelf life OR you will be stuck using the same version of Kodi until you decide to pay for an upgrade.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-08, 02:13)nickr Wrote: What do you mean ”no unused buttons". Do you mean remote control buttons? That is not really skin related.

I meant it by my own preference, for example, my one categories instead on "action" "drama" and so..

(2017-06-08, 05:21)PatK Wrote: Perhaps you should try out a few skins that are close to what you're looking for (links in my signature) donations are always welcome.

I have tried lots of different skins, but none of them was a "bingo" so i want my on preference skin\customization.

(2017-06-08, 05:25)Karellen Wrote: You should also keep in mind that once the skin is created for you, it will have a short shelf life OR you will be stuck using the same version of Kodi until you decide to pay for an upgrade.

well, i kept it in mind, and i think that i can stay with KODI 17 without any updates because i use it as a local media player only.
Most skins you can add / edit your own categories, short cuts etc, all it takes is a bit of patience and fiddling

My guess is you have been using builds where someone else has set these up and you don't use half of the menu options
I like others think you can accomplish what you want to do with an already existing skin.
What are all the categories that you want?
What is the skin that you liked the most out of all the ones you tried?
I'm using a clean installation for KODI 17 with LibreELEC - no add-ons, no previous setup. and the Estuary skin is very good, but need some personal tweaks.
for example, I want the startup home screen will be "movies" I want the fonts to be bigger I want a better\biger sign of watched movies.

I have more requests, and again, I'm willing to pay for someone to put the customized KODI 17 on LibreELEC installation.
Have you tried Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO? This is my primary skin on my primary machine running LibreELEC. Very customizable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Willing to pay for the perfect skin for my use0