Kodi 17 - Willing to pay for the perfect skin for my use

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yehiel Offline
Hello guys,
I'm using Kodi 17 as a Media player, all my movies are local and stored on a NAS.
I want a CLEAN and very FAST skin, like Plex, with no unused buttons (personally), my own categories, large fonts and more personal requests.

I'm using Intel NUC, and 88" 4K screen, and if it's possible I want the skin will be built-in with LibreELEC installation.

I'm searching for a very expert that can do this work, of curse I'm willing to pay for this service.
this skin will be for personal use and not be distributed.

If you the men for this job and want more info, please email me with other skins you've created.

Mail: [email protected]

Thank you,

Y.
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-07 20:16 by Yehiel.)
find quote
nickr Offline
Team-Kodi Member
What do you mean ”no unused buttons". Do you mean remote control buttons? That is not really skin related.

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
find quote
PatK Offline
Team-Kodi Member
Perhaps you should try out a few skins that are close to what you're looking for (links in my signature) donations are always welcome.

windows fresh start -> delete C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi First time user (wiki) Log file (wiki) Video management (wiki) Artwork (wiki) Supported hardware (wiki) Releases (wiki) Database versions (wiki) Skin features compatibility list (wiki) http://xbmc-skins.com
find quote
Karellen Offline
Team-Kodi Member
You should also keep in mind that once the skin is created for you, it will have a short shelf life OR you will be stuck using the same version of Kodi until you decide to pay for an upgrade.

My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows | Debug Log (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Import-Export_library (wiki)
find quote
Yehiel Offline
(2017-06-08 02:13)nickr Wrote:  What do you mean ”no unused buttons". Do you mean remote control buttons? That is not really skin related.

I meant it by my own preference, for example, my one categories instead on "action" "drama" and so..

(2017-06-08 05:21)PatK Wrote:  Perhaps you should try out a few skins that are close to what you're looking for (links in my signature) donations are always welcome.

I have tried lots of different skins, but none of them was a "bingo" so i want my on preference skin\customization.

(2017-06-08 05:25)Karellen Wrote:  You should also keep in mind that once the skin is created for you, it will have a short shelf life OR you will be stuck using the same version of Kodi until you decide to pay for an upgrade.

well, i kept it in mind, and i think that i can stay with KODI 17 without any updates because i use it as a local media player only.
find quote
promark Offline
Most skins you can add / edit your own categories, short cuts etc, all it takes is a bit of patience and fiddling

My guess is you have been using builds where someone else has set these up and you don't use half of the menu options
find quote
Av3nged Offline
I like others think you can accomplish what you want to do with an already existing skin.
What are all the categories that you want?
What is the skin that you liked the most out of all the ones you tried?
find quote
Yehiel Offline
I'm using a clean installation for KODI 17 with LibreELEC - no add-ons, no previous setup. and the Estuary skin is very good, but need some personal tweaks.
for example, I want the startup home screen will be "movies" I want the fonts to be bigger I want a better\biger sign of watched movies.

I have more requests, and again, I'm willing to pay for someone to put the customized KODI 17 on LibreELEC installation.
find quote
JxPx Offline
Donor
Have you tried Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO? This is my primary skin on my primary machine running LibreELEC. Very customizable.
find quote