Mod [WTA] Desperately i dont know what is it
Sad 
Hello Guys,

1st of all, sorry for my bad english.

a long long ago, i see on youtube there is an addons (or skin?) that can play MOVIE OST/SCORE in background when you in MOVIES section while selecting a movie(information) with a animated CD art,but....my stupid is.. i forget where i see that..and when..etc. bottom line.... I HAVE NO CLUE..

i.e: when i moving the cursor to STARS WARS movie,the kodi automaticly playing STAR WARS opening scene soundtrack in background.

so...i will thank you if you guys can help me...this thing made me crazy,try to googling it with some keywords...bud sadly i didnt find it.

please...give me a clue.
Hello PTR279,

You are thinking of TVTunes.

This is an add-on that is marked as a Banned Add-on by Kodi, so I am unable to help you locate it.

Happy hunting.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-08, 12:47)Karellen Wrote: Hello PTR279,

You are thinking of TVTunes.

This is an add-on that is marked as a Banned Add-on by Kodi, so I am unable to help you locate it.

Happy hunting.

Hello Karellen...

thanks for your reply,

Yes,the way tv tunes work is similiar to the one i see on youtube. (but still hope there is more addon work like that either)

i think i must googling it, why the banned that addon.
It was banned as the tunes it was using are copyrighted material that it had no rights to use.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WTA] Desperately i dont know what is it0