v17 Cast and crew are not available
I just figure it out about this matter today. After scan for new content, I just realized that actor and crew information are not showing.I've been trying on some skin but no result.
I also changed the scrapper from the movie database to universal scrapper, but also still no result. Information from themoviedb.org for actors and crew cannot be extracted.

Please help me fix this. Sorry I cannot show the log. I don't know how to.
Can confirm, cast cannot be loaded.
Been using an XBMC release from 2014, cast wouldn't work all of a sudden.
Updated to Kodi 17, still doesn't work.

Same issue: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316113
So, I'm not the only one with this issue. The problem is in the scraper.
Hopefully the next update of the scraper will be released and fix the issue.
The problem affecting the scraper has been rectified. An update will be pushed through soon.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-10, 13:14)Karellen Wrote: The problem affecting the scraper has been rectified. An update will be pushed through soon.

Ah, thanks! Had the same problem.

What will be the new version number of this update? I currently have 3.9.4
The scraper is not being updated so it will remain v3.9.4

metadata.common.themoviedb.org will be updated to v2.15.0 which is located in the program directory. As this is not an Addon, you cannot download a zip file to manually install. It has to auto update via the repository.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Opened as new thread for my issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cast and crew are not available0