Blu-Ray rip navigation
I have a Blu-Ray Music Video rip comprised of BDMV / CERTIFICATE folders. It works properly but with a couple issues. After navigating the Blu-Ray Menu and selecting a song or chapter, it can take up to 15 seconds before it begins to play. After the song or chapter is done, I want to return to the menu but don't know how.

Intel i5 NUC
LibreELEC 8.0.2 (Kodi 17.3)
I decided not to deal with Blu-ray rips of any type because of their size and the menu navigation, which is super slow in starting chapters and songs (concert blu-rays). MakeMKV and other programs are great for movies but not with music videos.
(2017-06-09, 21:12)blueribb Wrote: I have a Blu-Ray Music Video rip comprised of BDMV / CERTIFICATE folders. It works properly but with a couple issues. After navigating the Blu-Ray Menu and selecting a song or chapter, it can take up to 15 seconds before it begins to play. After the song or chapter is done, I want to return to the menu but don't know how.

Intel i5 NUC
LibreELEC 8.0.2 (Kodi 17.3)

No Debug Log no issue. No sample no chance to reproduce.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu-Ray rip navigation0