v17 keeps crashing on my Windows 10
Hi

Need help here, just installed Krypton 17.3, every time i open it it crashes, stating "windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" All video drivers are updated to the latest along with all other drivers. Kodi worked without any issues on Jarvis, just when upgraded to Krypton that this has started, tried running as administrator, works for while then crashes.

Richard
No debug log (wiki) via pastebin no support
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
im trying to install the log file add on from the Kodi repository, but its not giving me enough time to carry this out before the Kodi application crashes.
No need for addon

-follow the link given by bry
-use the advanced method by using advancedsettiings.xml file to trigger the log
-launch kodi
-one kodi have crashed you will find your log in your userdata folder
-copy/paste the content of your log file to https://pastebin.com/
-post here the link they will give to you after you use the "create new paste" button
Moanbag is in da place!
trying to install the advancedsettings .xml via the maintenance addon program but Kodi crashed before i can trigger it
(2017-06-18, 16:50)glock001 Wrote: trying to install the advancedsettings .xml via the maintenance addon program but Kodi crashed before i can trigger it

1- advancedsettings.xml file must be done from outside kodi
2- pretty sure kodi does not come with a "maintenance addon"
3- if you have a maintenance addon, then you already succeded in addon installation before you got this issue
4- maintenance addons are banned addons (wiki) so no support

Only advice: reinstall kodi from scratch (without any fancy addons) and post a link to your debug log if you still have issues
Moanbag is in da place!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
keeps crashing on my Windows 100