Win power off and on command (sleep/wake)
I decided to upgrade from 14 to 17. now already 2 weeks no cinema at home Smile
custom commands not working any more. keymaps.xml seems not to function.
and what is worst, I used harmony remote (MCE keyboard) to power ON and OFF my PC with windows.

now I cannot power off (sleep) with remote I can only use power toggle command but this opens a power menu in kodi.
In old version it was great, since i pressed OFF on remote and PC went to sleep, TV and AVR turned off.
and when pressed power ON, all devices turned ON and PC woke up in kodi.

reading the forums and could not find a solution.

What should I do to use it as before? send a command to sleep, and another command to wake computer (windows 10 with kodi).

thanks
My Win10 computer updated to the Creators Version on Thursday. All went well except that for some reason it wiped my MCE Remote settings. Had to re-install. Reboot twice and all working great now.

You may have to do the same.

Don't know if it is compatible with your equipment but I use this... http://xbmccustomregis.sourceforge.net/index.html
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Same here...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
power off and on command (sleep/wake)0