v17 Custom menus & recently added.
Have 2 custom menus, pointing to playlists.

One for TV series, and other for anime. Both stored in separate folders on my NAS.

The recently added, and inprogress for both are identical.

Is if possible to have them only apply to the playlist they pointing to?
You may want to look at writing your own video nodes (wiki) with those additional filters in place?

Depending on what skin you use you can either add them directly to the menu or access then via the video menu item
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Managed to get video node for the path setup, instead of a playlist.

How do I change what displayed on the right to only include recently added and progress to be with that node only?
What do you mean by "on the right"?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
So you have custom menu link to your node or playlist.

On the right of the menu item is.

Recently added episodes, categories, unwatched to shows.
I think you can use the library node editor to adjust them, as they're built in video nodes.

Add-on:Library Node Editor (wiki)

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom menus & recently added.0