TV Shows Not Being Added To Library
Hello! I am having an issue with add showing to my TV Shows library. Whenever I add new TV shows there never appear in my library. The only time I can ever get my shows to appear in the TV Shows section is if I do a complete re-install of the whole system.

Before I had my TV Shows scrapped and added to the TV Shows section and it showed all of the data, fan art, etc. I recently got a new set of TV Shows to added to my collection and I went to scan them so they are added into my library. The issue was they would not scan into the Library and they would not be scrapped. So I decided to remove the TV Shows library completely and added it back again in hopes it would scan the data. Sadly it did not. Now none of my shows are scrapped and they dont appear in my library. Like said before, the only way I have seemed to fix this is by reinstalling. It's just to much trouble for me to re-install every time I get a new TV Show. Is there any way I can fix this without reinstalling. I have tried two scrappers; AniDB [MOD] and TVDB and both do not work. I have confirmed before that these scrappers do scrape my shows but now all the sudden they are not scrapping my shows and my shows will not appear in the TV Shows section. But I can still view my shows in the file browser.

Here is some info:
Kodi 17.1-RC1
Default Kodi Skin
Raspberry Pi 3B / OSMC

Here is how I have my shows named:
TV SHOW SXXEXX
1 update to 17.3

2 debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Updating to 17.3 fixed the issue! Thank you!
sweet.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Not Being Added To Library0