Android Update failure
The last few times I've tried to watch movie I get a bunch of update failure notices. The main one I notice is the url resolver update failed. I believe as a result I'm not able to watch movies but I'm not anyone to try and diagnose computer problems. Can anyone help?
Which movie
Which add-on
Which Build is installed (if any)
What do the failure notices say. Exactly
What version Kodi
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Three programs will not update. The add-on repository, the URL Resolver, and the movie database
Version is Team Kodi-0.3.23
Not really an answer to any of my previous questions and has provided no useful information.

Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1707470

Also, please provide a debug log. Instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. After enabling debugging, restart kodi, then replicate the problem. For you that means trying to watch a movie, and trying to update those three items. That allows us to see where it fails.

Without these logs and answers we are unable to help you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
What is "Version is Team Kodi-0.3.23 "
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update failure0