[Request] Youtube Live
I would very much love to see an Add-on made specifically for Youtube Live.
With all the same categories like on the website, like: sports, gaming, animals, etc.

I'm actually surprised there isn't one already.
Moved to Add-On request. Definitely moved there DH Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It's not the first time this has been requested (at least I think it's the same thing) -

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=311566
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
This might be better suited being a request of the existing YouTube add-on. Perhaps the OP would like to communicate this to the developer in that thread?

In any case, as a temporary measure, if you have the existing YouTube add-on installed you can in fact "push" live YouTube streams to it. I do this all the time using Chrome plugins such as "Play to Kodi" or "XBMC video pusher". It's a little more manual but it works.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Youtube addon already supports live feeds...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Youtube Live0