v17 Movie Scraper suddenly stopped working
Hello canesfan49055

Sorry, but your question makes no sense at this stage. What does watching tv shows on HGTV Canada have to do with the Movie Scraper? Do us all a favor and use more than one sentence to describe your problem.

There are 75 other posts in this thread... What setting are you referring to?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I've suddenly started having an issue with the TMDB movie scraper.  I have TMDB v4.1.3 that I installed using the install from zip.  I did the same for the common file v3.1.2

When I scrape, I'm getting multiple movie names in what appears to be a folder called 'name'.  For instance, I downloaded the old Blade Runner, A Dolphin Tale, and the National Treasure movies and a few others and they all show up in the movie list under 'name'.  All the names of the movies are correct inside the 'name' folder as is the artwork, but I'd like to have them in the movie list under their real names.  

I've tried pretty much everything I can think of, so any help is very much appreciated.
@bu11dog

Are you using OpenElec?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No.  I'm running through my jailbroken ATV using the last version of Frodo, maybe 12.3?  I know it's old.
Yes, that is old. I don't know if the new scrapers work on Frodo. There have been no updates for the scraper in the Frodo repository.

I am sure @olympia can clarify.

Why not upgrade?
My Signature
Thanks for trying to help me.

To be honest, I'm not sure how to update on the ATV.  A family member set it up for me and when it was working fine...

I've been able to update the database before and this only started with the latest version.  I thought it was only happening for older movies, but I also found that it happened with a newer one as well.  

I'm going to try re-downloading and see if that works.
Those mentioned are all movie collections. Yes, Frodo cannot handle the new way of collection scraping, hence it got broken and all collections are displayed under "name". Otherwise the scraper should work fine.

I cannot provide a solution to the issue. The version you are using I think is the latest for ATV, so indeed no upgrade is possible either.
Any chance scraping one downloaded movie at a time would still work?

Edit: I guess I could check that myself.  Smile
It does appear that if I load the movies one at a time they'll scrape under the movie title, but the artwork and movie info isn't scraping over.  I assume that's a part of the same issue. 

@olympia Is there another scraper that would work better?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Scraper suddenly stopped working1