v17 Movie Scraper suddenly stopped working
(2017-06-29, 10:23)Karellen Wrote: @boh73

This is what you should have

TMDB 3.9.5
TMDB tvshows 1.3.6
The Movie Database Scraper Library 2.16.0
TVDB 1.8.5

Find The Movie Database Scraper Library at Settings>System Settings>Add-ons Then find it in the list

You need to update TMDB add-on
I am running LibreELEC and I was stucked one minor version older than yours.
TMDB 3.9.4
TMDB tvshows 1.3.5
The Movie Database Scraper Library 2.15.0
TVDB 1.8.4

After updating all mentioned addons manually, things are working as aspected ... Rolleyes
@win a 2,

Great to hear it is working again.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The scraper stopped working again, read this thread and realised their had been and update to version 2.16.0

Had to update The Movie Database Scarper manually again and its working but don't understand why this isn't updating automatically when my updated are set to auto?

https://paste.unbuntu.com/25020461/
Hi,

Please, can help me i need to find where i can download the "The Movie Database Scraper Library 2.16.0"
A direct download link cause i don't find it in the Plug in menu.

Thanks you,[/align]
@Saiyen75

If you navigate to...
1. Settings>System Settings>Add-ons
2. Ensure your menu level is set to at least Advanced
3. Select "Manage Dependencies"
4. Look for "The Movie Database Scraper Library"
5. Click it and select update.

Does that help?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the answer,
I find it with your step but the update don't work.

It's Ok i find the ddl link :
@Karellen- Link removed

Goodnight and thanks =)
Hi,

i had the same problems with tmdb. I updated tmdb to 3.9.5, tmdb tvshows to 1.3.6 and tmdb scraper
library to 2.0.16. After that the movie scraper is working again, but the tvshows scraper didnt work.

Does somebody has any idea?

Thanks
(2017-07-07, 18:18)PR2705 Wrote: ... but the tvshows scraper didnt work.

Can you be more specific? Maybe even provide a debug log?
My Signature
Hi Karellen

Sorry, my English is not so good. I´ll try to explain the problem.
When I search for new files, it runs and searches, but finds nothing. Although several parts of a series are there.
But this is only for series, with films everything works. Can you tell me where I find the log file of the scraper ?

Thanks for your help.
No debug log (wiki)no issue.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I found the solution of my problem. Something changed in the api with the last update
of the tmdb tvshows scraper.
If there are new episodes to an existing scale, i need to remove the whole scale
and start the search again. Then kodi founds the new episodes and everything works.

Maybe that helps someone who has the same problem.
What is a scale?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-06-29, 10:23)Karellen Wrote: @boh73

This is what you should have

TMDB 3.9.5
TMDB tvshows 1.3.6
The Movie Database Scraper Library 2.16.0
TVDB 1.8.5

Find The Movie Database Scraper Library at Settings>System Settings>Add-ons Then find it in the list

You need to update TMDB add-on

I've a minix Neo U1 where a custom release of Kodi (XBMC 16.3) is up and running. I went into the directory .../Android/data/hk.minix.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/ I found the folders of scraper addons and I verified I have all the same version you stated in the quoted message.
Despite I have the version you stated I can't update my movies/tv shows library with new contents yet. If the versions stated in the quoted message are right for official kodi users, from my side, could the problem be I'm using a custom version of Kodi (XBMC 16.3) by Minix. If this is the case, How can I solve the problem?

Tks in advance
(2017-06-29, 08:08)nickr Wrote: By default, but not always in a hurry!

Looked at your log. Seeing stuff like
Quote:/mnt/nfs/files/movies/Fantasy Historical/
leads me to think you probably don't have your video storage and naming set up correctly.

Recommended:

Source/Avatar (2009)/Avatar (2009).whateverothercrapyouwantlike1080p.DTS.mkv

Note: no genre folders, nothing deeper than source/directory/file.mkv
Ok, after going through an exhaustive debugging, resetting permissions etc etc I noticed someone had done a bulk rename on all the video files inserting a space instead of period in the file extensions :

'Filename mkv' instead of 'Filename.mkv'

Who would have thought ancient MS-DOS file naming convention was needed in 2017 on a Unix like OS?
Amazing..
Kodi does recognise video (and audio) files by extension.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Scraper suddenly stopped working1