• 3(current)
Release Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.2
(2017-06-21, 12:32)Edworld Wrote: Axlt,

You mention that if the rating changes, number of votes update too.

Is rating change one decimal point, two decimal points?

Hi Edworld,

The rating change is on one decimal point basis so that, for example, 7.1 is different from 7.2...really!??!? Big Grin

Kidding a part, the real bottleneck in terms of time are the JSON-RPC requests and answers to obtain and eventually update the movie/tv show/episode information. Base the updates just on the ratings change would help (a little) in this sense (i.e. less updates).

Btw, thanks to your comment, I found a bug in the management of the votes...bug fixed and a new version just released! See below...
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Hi guys,

Sorry for floading you with another release (1.1.1) but I found a bug in the management of the votes.

Please refer to the first post for the download. Thanks!

P.S.: I will try to implement a repository so that the updates will be managed automatically.
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
(2017-06-21, 16:01)axlt2002 Wrote:

Hi Edworld,

The rating change is on one decimal point basis so that, for example, 7.1 is different from 7.2...really!??!? Big Grin

Kidding a part, the real bottleneck in terms of time are the JSON-RPC requests and answers to obtain and eventually update the movie/tv show/episode information. Base the updates just on the ratings change would help (a little) in this sense (i.e. less updates).

Btw, thanks to your comment, I found a bug in the management of the votes...bug fixed and a new version just released! See below...

I did as recommended, update movies and shows, exclude number of votes. The updating tvshows popup was not displayed, so maybe the ratings didnt update either.
(2017-06-21, 23:12)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-06-21, 16:01)axlt2002 Wrote:

Hi Edworld,

I did as recommended, update movies and shows, exclude number of votes. The updating tvshows popup was not displayed, so maybe the ratings didnt update either.

Mmmmmm, that sounds strange! At least the pop-up should be displayed...are you sure you have enabled TV Shows ratings update? Can you provide a deug log please?

I guess you are using version 1.1.1.
The "include votes" option wasn't clear to me until I read your post. It should be called "Update # of votes even if rating hasn't changed." And maybe specify that it would be slower. That being said, even with include votes on, I was impressed with how quick the update went on my movie library.
(2017-06-22, 04:49)ElanX Wrote: The "include votes" option wasn't clear to me until I read your post. It should be called "Update # of votes even if rating hasn't changed." And maybe specify that it would be slower. That being said, even with include votes on, I was impressed with how quick the update went on my movie library.

Hi ElanX,

Thanks for your usual kind feedbacks!

In general, I'm not exactly a fan of "long strings" in the add-on settings. I would prefer to better explain the point in the add-on description in the first post of this thread; maybe the current text is not so much clear.

Keep in touch!

- Edit -

I have just updated the "Features" section in the first post accordingly.
Hi guys,

Is someone out there interested in having the add-on working on Ubuntu? I need one good guy to make some tests...

Thanks!
(2017-06-14, 13:22)Mario S. Wrote: great addon thx for it!
I would be realy nice if it comes for libreelec to!!

(2017-06-19, 11:28)Maaarv Wrote: Thank you very much for your work on this addon.
But I'd really like to use it with LibreELEC aswell.
Hopefully this is possible somehow

Coming soon... Wink
I would like to have it working on libreelec yeah Tongue
Wich should work if it works under ubuntu tho.
Enough addons that add stuff.
Any requirements for testing under ubuntu?
Cos I run several ubuntu servers and have lots of know how of Debian and Ubuntu.
I could run a test HTPC build on my main pc for this.
(2017-06-23, 12:38)voyagertm Wrote: Any requirements for testing under ubuntu?
Cos I run several ubuntu servers and have lots of know how of Debian and Ubuntu.
I could run a test HTPC build on my main pc for this.

Thanks! I have just sent you a PM... Nod
I don't see a download link anywhere?
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
(2017-07-27, 23:26)tripkip Wrote: I don't see a download link anywhere?

Hi tripkip!

Yes, you are right...the reason why is that I'm going to release a new version in a couple of days...

Your wait and patient will be repaid! Wink At least I hope... Angel
(2017-07-27, 23:31)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-07-27, 23:26)tripkip Wrote: I don't see a download link anywhere?

Hi tripkip!

Yes, you are right...the reason why is that I'm going to release a new version in a couple of days...

Your wait and patient will be repaid! Wink At least I hope... Angel

OK [VICTORY HAND]️

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Android plans?

Thank you so much for this addon
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.27