• 48(current)
Release Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.2
(2020-07-09, 10:53)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi @pletopia, thanks a lot for your post. Well, when I conceived the add-on I was not having in mind such (really impressive huge) libraries!  Shocked Your suggestion makes a lot of sense then...at the moment I can just take a note and consider it when I will have time to put my hands again on the development (still busy with a lot of stuffs now  Oo )

Have a great day!

Awesome. I'll load up your script maybe this weekend if I have time too (also lots of busy stuffs to do lately Wink )
Any particular reason the first post has a link for v3.5.4 and also the newer v4.2.2. I'm assuming i want 4.2.2.
(2020-02-08, 19:38)axlt2002 Wrote: I have tried to add the same TV show enabling the IMDb ratings in the TheMovieDB TV Show scraper as well (keeping TheMovieDB ratings as the default one). After the TV show has been added, I have opened the context menu of episode 10, and all the information are reported correctly (i.e. IMDb rating, IMDb ID, TVDB ID and TMDB ID); so it seems that the IMDb ID is correctly added by the TheMovieDB TV Show scraper. In addition to that, as expected, if I go in the episode info page, the rating that is displayed is TheMovieDB one. So, I'm really missing your issue...can you clarify a bit more? Thanks.
Sorry, I never got back to you on this, and I am about 3 months late. This issue was really frustrating me, but finally figured out what was happening, and I am sure happening to many others also. It also was the cause for the troubles I was having with your addon.

I raised an Issue report for a confirmed bug in Kodi... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/17444
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-10, 04:51)pletopia Wrote: Any particular reason the first post has a link for v3.5.4 and also the newer v4.2.2. I'm assuming i want 4.2.2.
Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2896034
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-10, 05:27)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-02-08, 19:38)axlt2002 Wrote: I have tried to add the same TV show enabling the IMDb ratings in the TheMovieDB TV Show scraper as well (keeping TheMovieDB ratings as the default one). After the TV show has been added, I have opened the context menu of episode 10, and all the information are reported correctly (i.e. IMDb rating, IMDb ID, TVDB ID and TMDB ID); so it seems that the IMDb ID is correctly added by the TheMovieDB TV Show scraper. In addition to that, as expected, if I go in the episode info page, the rating that is displayed is TheMovieDB one. So, I'm really missing your issue...can you clarify a bit more? Thanks.
Sorry, I never got back to you on this, and I am about 3 months late. This issue was really frustrating me, but finally figured out what was happening, and I am sure happening to many others also. It also was the cause for the troubles I was having with your addon.

I raised an Issue report for a confirmed bug in Kodi... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/17444
Thanks for the update @Karellen!

Have a great day!

Alex
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Hello,
i would like to test this addon out on my Kodi Leia.

But why there are 2 different versions 3.5.4 and 4.2.2 of it? Where is the difference?

Is there any repo i can install it from so iam able to get automatic updates?

EDIT: I've installed version 4.2.2 and its running now. Seems to work.

Does the addon also updates the age ratings like the one from m4x1m does?
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
You can easily answer all those questions yourself if you read the entire thread...
(2020-07-21, 16:12)OrbS82User Wrote: But why there are 2 different versions 3.5.4 and 4.2.2 of it? Where is the difference?
Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2896034
My Signature
(2020-07-21, 22:57)HeresJohnny Wrote: You can easily answer all those questions yourself if you read the entire thread...
Sorry, but i dont have the time to read 36 sites full of posts...

(2020-07-21, 23:28)Karellen Wrote: Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2896034
Thank you! So it seems the version 3.x is the winner. I will remove the 4.x and go for the 3.x Smile

What about the age ratings? Does it update them like the old addon from m4x1m? I cant see such a function listed on the first post.
This is very useful because in some cases when a movie is released the age rating is still in progress. So it needs to be updated at a later time.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
(2020-07-22, 01:55)OrbS82User Wrote: What about the age ratings? Does it update them like the old addon from m4x1m? I cant see such a function listed on the first post.
I am not familiar with mvx1m, but if I correctly guess what it does then no, there is no such feature. You can force a manual update for the movie using the Context menu
My Signature
(2020-07-22, 01:55)OrbS82User Wrote:
(2020-07-21, 22:57)HeresJohnny Wrote: You can easily answer all those questions yourself if you read the entire thread...
Sorry, but i dont have the time to read 36 sites full of posts...

(2020-07-21, 23:28)Karellen Wrote: Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2896034
Thank you! So it seems the version 3.x is the winner. I will remove the 4.x and go for the 3.x Smile

What about the age ratings? Does it update them like the old addon from m4x1m? I cant see such a function listed on the first post.
This is very useful because in some cases when a movie is released the age rating is still in progress. So it needs to be updated at a later time.
Hi @"OrbS82User", thanks for your post.

Well, I think that almost all the people here don't have so much time to spend in reading the threads, but at least a minimum effort to do that instead of just asking is more than appreciated  Wink Same question was made just two posts above your...May be is the right time for me to report the differences between the two versions in the first post (so that @Karellen can sleep well without answering every time to that  Nod ).

About the age ratings stuff...can you please be more clear about what this feature does? If it is something useful, I can consider it to be implemented in a next version of the add-on...some time in the (not near) future...

Have a great day and enjoy!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2020-07-22, 10:33)axlt2002 Wrote: May be is the right time for me to report the differences between the two versions in the first post (so that @Karellen can sleep well without answering every time to that  Nod ).
Amen! Wink

(2020-07-22, 10:33)axlt2002 Wrote: About the age ratings stuff...can you please be more clear about what this feature does? If it is something useful, I can consider it to be implemented in a next version of the add-on...some time in the (not near) future...

Have a great day and enjoy!
Sorry, iam from germany and my english is not the best... Big Grin

With age ratings i mean the mpaa ratings. On the old addon from m4x1m it was possible to only update the mpaa ratings. This was very usefull from time to time so the mpaa ratings logo of each movie can be shown correctly.
(2020-07-22, 17:46)OrbS82User Wrote: Sorry, iam from germany and my english is not the best... Big Grin

With age ratings i mean the mpaa ratings. On the old addon from m4x1m it was possible to only update the mpaa ratings. This was very usefull from time to time so the mpaa ratings logo of each movie can be shown correctly.

How often does age rating from the MPAA actually change for a movie? Like never was my assumption.
(2020-07-23, 15:23)pletopia Wrote: How often does age rating from the MPAA actually change for a movie? Like never was my assumption.

This is not the question!
The question should mean: How often there is no mpaa rating when you scrape new movies?
Answer: Very often.

Thats the reason why you need to update these data from time to time. It happens a lot on Netflix created movies.

But its ok, yesterday i updated my mpaa data the manual way with Media Companion. All fine now. Nod
(2020-07-23, 17:06)OrbS82User Wrote: But its ok, yesterday i updated my mpaa data the manual way with Media Companion.
Install the Metadata Editor Add-on and change the certification from within Kodi... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=349035
My Signature
(2020-07-23, 17:06)OrbS82User Wrote: This is not the question!
The question should mean: How often there is no mpaa rating when you scrape new movies?
Answer: Very often.

Thats the reason why you need to update these data from time to time. It happens a lot on Netflix created movies.

But its ok, yesterday i updated my mpaa data the manual way with Media Companion. All fine now. Nod

Hmm. Never noticed but okay. Then again I really don't pay attention to MPAA ratings.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.27