• 5(current)
Release Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.2
(2017-08-04, 00:04)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-08-03, 23:57)djhifi Wrote: OK so, with the autoconf.py replacement I can get to a part where the PHP binaries are installed OK. BUT, when I try to run the manual scan, the same error appears again.
You need another debug log?

(2017-08-03, 23:57)axlt2002 Wrote: Hey, what a quick answer! Wink

Ok, lets put like this: the add-on retrieve the Movies/TV Shows/Episodes information directly from the Kodi database. So, if the Kodi database is updated by the EMBY for KODI add-on respecting the uniqueid formats, there is no issue for the ratings update. That is why I was asking you to provide my the log, just to check that aspect. Having said this, maybe I dind't understand correctly what you were asking...sorry, my brain is on vacation! Cool

Yes, EMBY is actually modifying the KODI.db indeed and maybe thats why it Works, because my EMBY server scrapes everything OK, and what it doesnt, I make sure it is scrapped ok Big Grin.

The debug log you want is from your addon running the ratings update on all my library items, correct?

Exactly! In case everything is confirmed, I will update the first post considering also EMBY.

(2017-08-04, 00:10)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-08-03, 23:39)djhifi Wrote: OK so, with the autoconf.py replacement I can get to a part where the PHP binaries are installed OK. BUT, when I try to run the manual scan, the same error appears again.
You need another debug log?

Sounds strange to receive the same error...before was something related to the fact that the system was not supported...now it should be different...of course a debug log would be useful! Wink

I will post both debug logs asap.
axlt2002,

TVshow I checked is Band of Brothers, scraped using mediacompanion and windows7

<id>74205</id>
<imdbid>tt0185906</imdbid>

S01E01:
<uniqueid>141245</uniqueid>
<showid>74205</showid>
<imdbid>tt1245384</imdbid>

What scrapers provide the uniqueid's you quoted?
Code:
<id>121361</id>
<uniqueid type="imdb" default="false">tt0944947</uniqueid>
<uniqueid type="tmdb" default="false">1399</uniqueid>
<uniqueid type="tvdb" default="true">121361</uniqueid>
@axlt2002

Ok so here it is the debug log of the action "update ratings for Movies" and the subsequent error prompt of "not supported" etc etc:

https://pastebin.com/i1LqiPxu

PS: Plz ignore all EMBY related debugs, my SHIELD started an incremental update Tongue

PS2: Regarding debug log of this addon running on TV Shows and Movies, I will paste it in a couple of hours, because I have to use my Libreelec Box (downstairs).
@axlt2002

I actually was never able to get the previous version of this addon working because of the same Error message. I ran the php installation again through the addon and it said it downloaded and installed php 7.1.7 and vc_redist successfully. But I am still receiving a Addon-error message when I run it manually.
LOG
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
(2017-08-04, 01:12)blackreign66 Wrote: @axlt2002

I actually was never able to get the previous version of this addon working because of the same Error message. I ran the php installation again through the addon and it said it downloaded and installed php 7.1.7 and vc_redist successfully. But I am still receiving a Addon-error message when I run it manually.
LOG

php 7.1.7 !? On my machines its installing v 5.4.2
(2017-08-04, 01:39)djhifi Wrote:

LOG

php 7.1.7 !? On my machines its installing v 5.4.2

Please, just don't panic or create confusion Wink The php version depends on the platform Nod

I will go through the logs as soon as possible.
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2017-08-04, 00:39)Edworld Wrote: axlt2002,

<id>74205</id>

S01E01:
<showid>74205</showid>

Code:
<id>121361</id>

Hi Edworld,

Thanks for checking! The current format that is used to save the information related to the IDs is indeed not the one used by Kodi 17/18.

Please refer to the first post to find all the necessary information under the "Prerequisites" section. Nod
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
(2017-08-04, 00:42)djhifi Wrote: @axlt2002

Ok so here it is the debug log of the action "update ratings for Movies" and the subsequent error prompt of "not supported" etc etc:

PS: Plz ignore all EMBY related debugs, my SHIELD started an incremental update Tongue

PS2: Regarding debug log of this addon running on TV Shows and Movies, I will paste it in a couple of hours, because I have to use my Libreelec Box (downstairs).

HI djhifi,

Unfortunately the log you provided doesn't report any information related to Light IMDb Ratings Update...probably the incremental update performed by EMBY overwhelmed it.

Can you please provide a new one in which you run both the manual PHP installation followed by the Movies update? Thanks a lot!
(2017-08-04, 21:47)axlt2002 Wrote:

<id>74205</id>

S01E01:
<showid>74205</showid>

Code:
<id>121361</id>

Hi Edworld,

Thanks for checking! The current format that is used to save the information related to the IDs is indeed not the one used by Kodi 17/18.

Please refer to the first post to find all the necessary information under the "Prerequisites" section. Nod

axlt2002,

Where did you find the multiple id information documented? I am trying to find this, so I can provide it as a reference both to the Media Companion developer and the Emby developers, so that they consider adding/changing this in the way they generate NFOs. Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-08-04, 22:06)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-08-04, 21:47)axlt2002 Wrote:

<id>74205</id>

S01E01:
<showid>74205</showid>

Code:
<id>121361</id>

Hi Edworld,

axlt2002,

Where did you find the multiple id information documented? I am trying to find this, so I can provide it as a reference both to the Media Companion developer and the Emby developers, so that they consider adding/changing this in the way they generate NFOs. Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hi bsoriano,

Please refer to this post in the Ember Media Manager thread.

Wrt EMBY, according to the discussion ongoin with djhifi (see the previous posts), it seems that it already uses this format, but you can double-check with the developers.

Thanks for your interest and keep me udpated please.

LOG

Thanks blackreign66 for providing the log!

The fact that the add-on was not working also for the previous version is a "good" new, in the sense that the error is not related to the changes I have made for the version 2.0.0. The fact that PHP is correctly installed and the add-on doesn't work just confuses me...Looking at the log it seems that the error is not depending on the add-on itself but on subprocess.py python module. I'm currently trying to understand what does the error message mean on internet but actually without success (I'm not an expert)...maybe you can open a thread under the python section of the Kodi forum and ask.

The only point I can guess is if you are running Kodi with administrator privileges or not...the error seems related to the OS...and this is strange because I'm running my add-on under Windows 10 64bit without any issue.

Sorry for not being of more help at the moment. Keep me updated if you are going to contact the python experts (maybe for them the solution is quite simple...)

Cheers,

Alex
(2017-08-04, 21:59)axlt2002 Wrote:

HI djhifi,

Unfortunately the log you provided doesn't report any information related to Light IMDb Ratings Update...probably the incremental update performed by EMBY overwhelmed it.

Can you please provide a new one in which you run both the manual PHP installation followed by the Movies update? Thanks a lot!

Will do whenever I had the time. So far all my TV Shows are correctly scanned and rated (i used the method ratings+vote count). Gotta check movies and gonna post a debug log of that during the weekend.
Altough the above is true, sometimes the addon just stops at a random item...

PS: This is something I grabbed from a previous scan. What reading can you make out of it?

01:55:08.695 T:140654267021056 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(26): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
02:03:03.462 T:140654267021056 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.light.imdb.ratings.update/resources/library/update.py", line 228, in <module>
perform_update()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.light.imdb.ratings.update/resources/library/update.py", line 225, in perform_update
if onTVShows == "true": TVShows()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.light.imdb.ratings.update/resources/library/update.py", line 107, in __init__
self.doUpdateTVShows()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.light.imdb.ratings.update/resources/library/update.py", line 189, in doUpdateTVShows
jSonData = jSon.loads( jSonData )
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 339, in loads
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 364, in decode
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
-->End of Python script error report<--

Are you familiar with emby? Because I am sure my kodi.db has all the imdb IDs and tmdb and even thetvdb (all provided by emby). SO maybe the addon just needs some tweaking and is good to go?

PS2: Regarding nvidia shield also a debug log incoming
Hi axlt2002,

I still can't my tv show episodes to get updated.
I'm using local nfo files generated by MediaElch which are storing the information like this

episodes:
<imdbid>tt3904074</imdbid>

tv shows:
<tvdbid>286193</tvdbid>
<id>286193</id>
<imdbid>tt3515512</imdbid>

movies:
<id>tt0103644</id>
<tmdbid>8077</tmdbid>

I'm also using a centralized database with my EmbyServer which then uses the Emby for Kodi addon to sync everything to Kodi.
In the EmbyServer dashboard I can check if the IDs above are all stored correctly in the server's database. And it seems that they are.

Unfortunately, your addon does not update my tv show episodes and I don't know why it stops after updating the shows itself
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2017-08-05, 10:25)Maaarv Wrote: Hi axlt2002,

I still can't my tv show episodes to get updated.
I'm using local nfo files generated by MediaElch which are storing the information like this

episodes:
<imdbid>tt3904074</imdbid>

tv shows:
<tvdbid>286193</tvdbid>
<id>286193</id>
<imdbid>tt3515512</imdbid>

movies:
<id>tt0103644</id>
<tmdbid>8077</tmdbid>

I'm also using a centralized database with my EmbyServer which then uses the Emby for Kodi addon to sync everything to Kodi.
In the EmbyServer dashboard I can check if the IDs above are all stored correctly in the server's database. And it seems that they are.

Unfortunately, your addon does not update my tv show episodes and I don't know why it stops after updating the shows itself

Ciao Maaarv,

As written before, the format of TV Shows and Episodes in not the correct one (for the Movies neither but having <id> equal to the IMDb ID one it works). So, the point is not having the IDs but the format is used to save them. If you try to export your library from Kodi (this will overwrite your .nfo files) you can check the format Kodi uses for the IDs.

Please provide a log so that it is possible to understand better the issue.

In general is not my intention to tweak the add-on to manage all the possible formats. I would rather stay with the standardized format of Kodi 17/18 and that Ember Media Manager correctly support. My suggestion is to contact the developers of the various scrapers and check with them the point on the formats. Btw, if I'm not wrong, the latest version of MediaElch is quite old.

Cheers

Alex
(2017-08-05, 02:53)djhifi Wrote:
(2017-08-04, 21:59)axlt2002 Wrote:

HI djhifi,

Will do whenever I had the time. So far all my TV Shows are correctly scanned and rated (i used the method ratings+vote count). Gotta check movies and gonna post a debug log of that during the weekend.
Altough the above is true, sometimes the addon just stops at a random item...

PS: This is something I grabbed from a previous scan. What reading can you make out of it?

01:55:08.695 T:140654267021056 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(26): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
02:03:03.462 T:140654267021056 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.light.imdb.ratings.update/resources/library/update.py", line 228, in <module>
perform_update()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.light.imdb.ratings.update/resources/library/update.py", line 225, in perform_update
if onTVShows == "true": TVShows()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.light.imdb.ratings.update/resources/library/update.py", line 107, in __init__
self.doUpdateTVShows()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.light.imdb.ratings.update/resources/library/update.py", line 189, in doUpdateTVShows
jSonData = jSon.loads( jSonData )
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 339, in loads
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 364, in decode
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
-->End of Python script error report<--

Are you familiar with emby? Because I am sure my kodi.db has all the imdb IDs and tmdb and even thetvdb (all provided by emby). SO maybe the addon just needs some tweaking and is good to go?

PS2: Regarding nvidia shield also a debug log incoming

Hi djhifi,

Random errors are not due to the add-on itself. I have tried to summarize the possible reasons in this post.

Cheers.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.27