• 68(current)
Release Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.2
Same, it's working again for me also.
Thanks for looking into it, and have a great weekend.
I've had the no internet connection twice today.
I set the time to run the addon a couple of mins ahead and rebooted, and the same message came up again.
turned debug on, added a shortcut for Light imdb 5.0.3 to run from the homescreen and ran it again
still 'unable to connect to the internet'

https://paste.kodi.tv/yivofaqota.kodi
(2022-11-29, 07:05)jimbobjones Wrote: turned debug on, added a shortcut for Light imdb 5.0.3 to run from the homescreen and ran it again
still 'unable to connect to the internet'

https://paste.kodi.tv/yivofaqota.kodi
Thanks @jimbobjones for providing the log even if it didn't help me to understand the issue. I have temporarily disabled the internet connection check by modifying the add-on code and the update runs without any issue; so it seems there is a problem in the specific part of the code that checks if the site is reachable. I will further investigate on it...

Have a great day!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Hi,
I want to jump in to help debugging this issue.
No internet connection.
LibreElec 10.0.3 on RPi4
Addonversion: 5.0.3
Note:
Pinging imdb.com via putty works without problems.
Logs
Hi all, I found the issue. Just to ask you to be patient while I'm going to fix it in the next version; I hope to be able to work on it during this weekend.

Enjoy your Friday!

Alex
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
Hello folks,

Just to notify that the new version 5.1.0 is available for download. This one includes the fix for the Internet connection check issue plus an internal restructuring of the add-on (nothing that you should take care about Wink ).

Have a great evening!

Alex
The new version works as expected.
Thanks for the quick fix. Wink
Magically, the other day it began working again for me too.  I went ahead and installed the new 5.1.0 anyway and it too is working as intended.  Thank you @axlt2002
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
@axlt2002 

i get an error when i try to use the latest (5.1.0) version with kodi 18.9

log:

2022-12-10 19:16:50.863 T:17103 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named support.common
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.light.imdb.ratings.update/service.py", line 11, in <module>
from support.common import *
ImportError: No module named support.common
-->End of Python script error report<--
(2022-12-11, 02:20)BriceysCousin Wrote: @axlt2002 

i get an error when i try to use the latest (5.1.0) version with kodi 18.9

log:

2022-12-10 19:16:50.863 T:17103 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named support.common
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.light.imdb.ratings.update/service.py", line 11, in <module>
from support.common import *
ImportError: No module named support.common
-->End of Python script error report<--
Hi @BriceysCousin, thanks for your post.

May I just ask you to try the following?
  • Restart Kodi and try again to launch a ratings update both manually and scheduled; if it doesn't work, proceed with the second bullet
  • Completely reinstall the add-on (i.e. first uninstall it) and then launch a ratings update (manually and scheduled)
Let me know, thanks.

Alex
If this version is for Leia, then how come I am receiving an error when I install it as a ZIP? I assumed that it was for Matrix. I am using Kodi 9.2.6 on LE, so I am not sure if that's why.

Anyway, I will enable logging and upload my log file.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2022-12-11, 19:06)axlt2002 Wrote:
  • Restart Kodi and try again to launch a ratings update both manually and scheduled; if it doesn't work, proceed with the second bullet

• Completely reinstall the add-on (i.e. first uninstall it) and then launch a ratings update (manually and scheduled)

Let me know, thanks.
I actually get the exact error as well.
(2022-12-11, 23:19)shedrock Wrote: If this version is for Leia, then how come I am receiving an error when I install it as a ZIP? I assumed that it was for Matrix. I am using Kodi 9.2.6 on LE, so I am not sure if that's why.

Anyway, I will enable logging and upload my log file.

Regards,

Shedrock

Hi @shedrock, I have tried 5.1.0 on Kodi 17, 18 and 19 before releasing it. I don't know the version you mentioned and I can not debug it. Anyway the dependencies didn't change with respect to the previous version, so it should be installed without issues. Please try to uninstall it, exit and reenter Kodi, trying to install again...

Let me know.
(2022-12-11, 23:24)shedrock Wrote:
(2022-12-11, 19:06)axlt2002 Wrote:

Let me know, thanks.
I actually get the exact error as well.

Did you try the above points before? Are you on Android as well or the system you mentioned in your previous post?
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.27