• 40(current)
Release Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.2
(2019-12-04, 09:17)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2019-12-03, 09:18)Skirge01 Wrote: I tried installing 4.1.0 in Kodi 17.6 (3D MVC build) and it looks like there's a python 2.26.0* dependency which isn't being met.  Is this an expected result because it's 17.6?

* This is what appeared to flash at the top when I tried to install it, but I may have read it wrong as the message was gone pretty quickly.  I didn't take the time to open the logs yet.  If this isn't an expected result, then I'll look into it further and provide more info for you.
Hi @Skirge01, thanks for spotting this out! I will revert back to the previous python version in order to guarantee the dependency with Kodi 17.x. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was not aware of it.

Cheers! 
Awesome!  Glad I could help and thanks for all your work on this.
Hi guys,

New version 4.1.1 is now available. It "just" brings back the compatibility with Kodi 17 (i.e. reverted to python 2.25.0 dependency).

Have a great day!

Alex
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2019-12-04, 21:58)Skirge01 Wrote:
(2019-12-04, 09:17)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2019-12-03, 09:18)Skirge01 Wrote: I tried installing 4.1.0 in Kodi 17.6 (3D MVC build) and it looks like there's a python 2.26.0* dependency which isn't being met.  Is this an expected result because it's 17.6?

* This is what appeared to flash at the top when I tried to install it, but I may have read it wrong as the message was gone pretty quickly.  I didn't take the time to open the logs yet.  If this isn't an expected result, then I'll look into it further and provide more info for you.
Hi @Skirge01, thanks for spotting this out! I will revert back to the previous python version in order to guarantee the dependency with Kodi 17.x. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was not aware of it.

Cheers!  
Done...enjoy!  Smile
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
(2019-12-05, 12:30)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2019-12-04, 21:58)Skirge01 Wrote:
(2019-12-04, 09:17)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi @Skirge01, thanks for spotting this out! I will revert back to the previous python version in order to guarantee the dependency with Kodi 17.x. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was not aware of it.

Cheers!  
Done...enjoy!  Smile 
Installed perfectly.  Thanks for the quick fix (at least from my perspective)!
anyone have a copy of v3.4.1?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Do you mean 3.5.1?

https://ufile.io/lnuuzo6n
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-12-10, 21:18)ShadowTek Wrote: anyone have a copy of v3.4.1?
Hi @ShadowTek, just a curiosity about why you need that version instead of the latest one (3.5.2 or 4.1.1)...  Oo

Thanks!
(2019-12-11, 09:25)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2019-12-10, 21:18)ShadowTek Wrote: anyone have a copy of v3.4.1?
Hi @ShadowTek, just a curiosity about why you need that version instead of the latest one (3.5.2 or 4.1.1)...  Oo

Thanks! 

Hi, I don't anymore, I was using 3.5.2 and though it updated a movie on the popup box it would not update the movie itself, but after removing it and re-adding it, it now works (not sure what went wrong the first time) so I don't need that old version anymore.
Thanks for the addon Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2019-11-27, 09:30)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2019-11-27, 04:42)Cinephile Wrote:
(2019-11-25, 16:32)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi @Cinephile, thanks for your post!

Which version of the add-on are you using? I never had issues with the scheduling...once changed the scheduling time (i.e. day and time), please go to the settings.xml file under the userdata\addon_data folder, open it and check the "WeekDay" and "DayTime" values. Pleas report me back what you find compared to the time at which you set the new scheduling.

Anyway, to run the add-on for a library update, just click (or press enter) on the add-on icon under the Add-ons menu in the Home screen of Kodi.

Cheers,

Alex    
Thanks, Alex!

That clears things up. I was confused because Aeon MQ8 does not have an add-ons menu in the home screen by default. So I needed to switch to Estuary, run the add-on and switch back to MQ. Could this potentially by adjusted so that it can also by activated via settings -> add-ons -> run?    
Hi @Cinephile,

The add-on is really intended to run as a service so that is why there is no Run button enabled in its settings. Instead of switching to Estuary, doesn't Aeon MQ8 have the possiblity to add a widget with the installed add-ons in the home menu?

Anyway, I'm interested into understand why the scheduled update doesn't work for you. Can you please make the trial I have suggested in my post? Just take a note about the time you change the setting, to which date you set the update and check in the settings.xml what is written.

Thanks!  
Hi Alex!

Completely forgot about this, sorry! The scheduled run is now working as intended. It just took a week for it to start automatically. If I remember correctly it was a Friday at 11:55am so I set it to 12pm to test the scheduled update. But it didn't end up doing this automatically until 7 days later when the week was up and a new cycle started. Could be something to do with time settings.
(2019-12-14, 13:19)Cinephile Wrote:
(2019-11-27, 09:30)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2019-11-27, 04:42)Cinephile Wrote: Thanks, Alex!

That clears things up. I was confused because Aeon MQ8 does not have an add-ons menu in the home screen by default. So I needed to switch to Estuary, run the add-on and switch back to MQ. Could this potentially by adjusted so that it can also by activated via settings -> add-ons -> run?    
Hi @Cinephile,

The add-on is really intended to run as a service so that is why there is no Run button enabled in its settings. Instead of switching to Estuary, doesn't Aeon MQ8 have the possiblity to add a widget with the installed add-ons in the home menu?

Anyway, I'm interested into understand why the scheduled update doesn't work for you. Can you please make the trial I have suggested in my post? Just take a note about the time you change the setting, to which date you set the update and check in the settings.xml what is written.

Thanks!   
Hi Alex!

Completely forgot about this, sorry! The scheduled run is now working as intended. It just took a week for it to start automatically. If I remember correctly it was a Friday at 11:55am so I set it to 12pm to test the scheduled update. But it didn't end up doing this automatically until 7 days later when the week was up and a new cycle started. Could be something to do with time settings. 
Thanks a lot @Cinephile for the notification. Sounds good!

Have a great day!

Alex
Great addon, really useful to me. I am having an issue right now... I get this message on the update.log: "Error accessing IMDb site (503 Service Unavailable)", over and over (4000+ times). Since I recently rescraped my entire library (to fix missing imdb id, etc), I am not sure it is working and giving this message. Does it retry, or is this a real issue? Any advice or suggestions?

Kodi (18.5 Git:20191116-37f51f6e63). Platform: Android ARM 64-bit
Using Release Kodi x64 build
Running on NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV with Android 9.0.0 API level 28, kernel: Linux ARM 64-bit version 4.9.140-tegra-g899fac16d0aa
--------------------------------------------------------
Starting Light IMDb Ratings Update (2020-01-03 23:55:19)
version 4.1.1
onMovies: true
onTVShows: true
IncludeEpisodes: true
IMDbDefault: false
NumberOfThreads: 8
ScheduleEnabled: true
Next scheduled update: 2020-01-06 at 04:00
(2020-01-04, 21:34)jsmith432 Wrote: Great addon, really useful to me. I am having an issue right now... I get this message on the update.log: "Error accessing IMDb site (503 Service Unavailable)", over and over (4000+ times). Since I recently rescraped my entire library (to fix missing imdb id, etc), I am not sure it is working and giving this message. Does it retry, or is this a real issue? Any advice or suggestions?

Running on NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV with Android 9.0.0 API level 28, kernel: Linux ARM 64-bit version 4.9.140-tegra-g899fac16d0aa
version 4.1.1
@jsmith432, thanks for your post. I personally would give another try since I have made a ratings update just after your post and everything was working as expected. Please keep me updated.

Cheers!
(2020-01-07, 09:25)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2020-01-04, 21:34)jsmith432 Wrote: Great addon, really useful to me. I am having an issue right now... I get this message on the update.log: "Error accessing IMDb site (503 Service Unavailable)", over and over (4000+ times). Since I recently rescraped my entire library (to fix missing imdb id, etc), I am not sure it is working and giving this message. Does it retry, or is this a real issue? Any advice or suggestions?

version 4.1.1
@jsmith432, thanks for your post. I personally would give another try since I have made a ratings update just after your post and everything was working as expected. Please keep me updated.

Cheers! 
Thanks @axlt2002 . I do still have the issue, I am not sure what is going on. Pasted the first 25 lines of the log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/enutezitow . The rest is just the same... 503 Service Unavailable, 4126 times.
(2020-01-09, 07:16)jsmith432 Wrote:
(2020-01-07, 09:25)axlt2002 Wrote:

version 4.1.1

Cheers!    
Thanks @axlt2002 . I do still have the issue, I am not sure what is going on. Pasted the first 25 lines of the log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/enutezitow . The rest is just the same... 503 Service Unavailable, 4126 times.   
Hi @jsmith432 thanks for further reporting. That looks really weird...The log you posted "says" that any movie in your library has not been updated receiving error 503!

I have just tried an entire library update and this is the result:

Code:
Starting Light IMDb Ratings Update (2020-01-09 08:30:40)
version 4.1.1
IMDbDefault: true
ScheduleEnabled: false

08:33:26 - Scheduled ratings update for movies started

08:33:51 - Scheduled ratings update for movies finished

08:34:04 - Scheduled ratings update for TV shows started

08:34:08 - Scheduled ratings update for TV shows finished

The testing library I'm using is not huge like yours (around 200 titles plus a couple of TV series) but there should not be any difference. Did you change something in your Internet setup (e.g. DNS, modem router, etc.) and/or something else since the last time the add-on was working? Anyway, error 503 is "something happening" on the server side and I'm afraid I can't help you at the moment.

Please keep me updated!
hi @axlt2002
is there a way that I can restrict concurrent threads to 1? Or add a X second pause between scrapes?
I'm still trying to get it to run for more than a few hundred movies at a time.... still the same error messages accessing IMDb after a few minutes.
Maybe slowing down my requests will allow me to go further...?
Thanks!
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.27