• 6(current)
Req BD and UHD BD Menu support
(2017-07-12, 16:17)Kib Wrote:
(2017-07-12, 04:51)smitchell6879 Wrote: Not sure who exactly added this but Thank you Thank you very much.

It was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWB5JZRGl0U , our own @Ace of Spades Smile

Well it's awesome already love it.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
So been using this. Not sure the cause but I am using Kodi 18 and when I go to play a movie I have to use the context menu to m ake the movie play.

Then while the movie is playing it skips a few seconds on every chapter change.

Lastly is there a way to use the blue red green yellow buttons?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-07-07, 14:19)Ace Wrote:
(2017-06-19, 21:39)movie78 Wrote: @Ace
Any update on BD J-ISO support?

Thanks!

Merged some minutes ago. Now it should also work over Lan or similar.

@Ace can the new BD J support be able to merge with @afedchin 3D MVC build?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Any ideas why linux (ubuntu zesty) might not show menu overlays, but still plays background movies correctly on all iso's over samba?
been trying this out -- latest kodi 64bit build from 9/15.

i'm using the latest JDK 1.8 64bit version.

when i select under PLayer->Discs to play the Blu Ray Menu, no errors.

when i play an iso, nothing happens.

Here's the debug log. i see a java NPE

https://pastebin.com/2DPrmnX5
Two observations:
- It requires Java 8. 9 won't work.
- The keymappings under the <FullScreenVideo> tag won't apply when playing the main title through the blu-ray menu. The <Global> tag does. That's a big problem because enter/ok does not send <OSD> but <Select>, and you can't access osd.
On the blu-ray menus the <FullScreenVideo> tag does apply.

At least on my system -- Win7 64bit with current 64bit nightly (KodiSetup-20171013-59e7ac4-master-x64.exe).
Dear all,

Great to see BD menu´s working in the windows nightly build for kodi, great work and I cannot thank you guys / Ace enough.
I am juyst curious is there a chance there will ever be BD menu support in teh android version of Kodi? (for example by using a java emulator)
Or is the fact that there's no java for android a complete show stopper.

I'd love to get that working on a device like the nvidia shield TV 4k for example.. the controller really makes me go back to the days with XMBC on the first xbox..

I
When i try to play UHD Bluray disc i receive this error.

UHD disks/ISOs are not yet supported.
(2017-10-28, 23:13)wsnipex Wrote: UHD disks/ISOs are not yet supported.

Okay, thanks for the info.

Is there any progress in implementing this function in new versions?
we are waiting for an official release of libbluray that supports it.
any update on UHD support?
I see more and more videos comes as this and I only get this new UHD and are unable to play any new movies. I do not want to see or get them in regular HD.
(2017-11-17, 10:19)U5tabil Wrote: any update on UHD support?
I see more and more videos comes as this and I only get this new UHD and are unable to play any new movies. I do not want to see or get them in regular HD.

I believe they were waiting for an actual release on libbluray. Luckily, this happened yesterday! Release 1.0.2. http://git.videolan.org/?p=libbluray.git

Here's to hoping it is integrated.
(2017-12-04, 17:13)holow29 Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 10:19)U5tabil Wrote: any update on UHD support?

I believe they were waiting for an actual release on libbluray. Luckily, this happened yesterday! Release 1.0.2. http://git.videolan.org/?p=libbluray.git

Here's to hoping it is integrated. 
 So then we will soon see a Kodi update where this is integrated so we can watch UHD bluray folders?
It seems that an official release of libbluray with support is now out at least. ftp://ftp.videolan.org/pub/videolan/libbluray/
Nothing to see. Carry on.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BD and UHD BD Menu support3