Allow longer "Unused subscription close delay" inside Tvheadend client
hi,
Could it be possible to increase the maximun "Unused subscription close delay" to something greater than the default max 60 secondes?

This could be very handy for people that love frequent channel zapping Blush when having a bunch of tuners aviable.

I have 6 tuners and there are 6 muxes in my country, so when I start watching TV each of my tunner could stay tunned on a mux for a long period of time without issue.
This would allow super fast channel switching even for other clients.

I did try to manualy edit the pvr.hts/settings.xlm and set <pretuner_closedelay>7200</pretuner_closedelay> but it looks like then the client reset to default value.
nobody is interested?
DVB-T tunners are quite cheap now and covering a whole country multiplexes with a dedicated tuner for each multiplex would cost less than $100
@propergol Did you change it in the .../userdata/addon_data/pvr.hts/setting? If yes, it was mistake. You must changed it in the .../addons/pvr.hts/settings.xlm, in the line:

<setting id="pretuner_closedelay" enable="eq(-2,true)" type="slider" option="int" range="5,5,60" label="30402" default="10" />

What you are interested in is the third number in range="5,5,60". BTW first number is minimum of the value and second number is step.That's the trick.
(2017-07-16, 01:24)JiRo Wrote: @propergol Did you change it in the .../userdata/addon_data/pvr.hts/setting? If yes, it was mistake. You must changed it in the .../addons/pvr.hts/settings.xlm, in the line:

<setting id="pretuner_closedelay" enable="eq(-2,true)" type="slider" option="int" range="5,5,60" label="30402" default="10" />

What you are interested in is the third number in range="5,5,60". BTW first number is minimum of the value and second number is step.That's the trick.

GREAT! Laugh

it works!

thanks a lot.
It would be cool if the addon could allow this configuration inside the interface Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allow longer "Unused subscription close delay" inside Tvheadend client0