Using Kodi the right way
Looking for answers as to using kodi the correct way. I have been using a 3rd party only because of the internet as I just following their instructions. Can someone lead me inthe right direction!

Thank You!
There is a lot of information available in the official Kodi Wiki. Start with the First time users to get the basics.
If you have any specific questions you can always ask these on these forums
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
There's no "right way" to use Kodi. There are multiple ways you are able to use Kodi. The one you prefere is the 'right way' for you and your usecase.

Beside the fact, there would be no support from our side, the right way might also be if you are using any other strange addon from some strange repository. But you have to live with the consequences then.

But I can give you some usecase examples....

In my case I use the movie and TV-show section. I have a nice collection of each and let Kodi do the scraping to have everything together. I also use Kodi for music and I have a nice library for that as well.
The live-tv and pvr section is a niche area for me. I know how to set it up, but I don't use it very often. But thats a pretty common usecase as well.

Others are using Kodi for homemade videos only, others for pictures and so on....

Theres really much you can do with Kodi without using strange addons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Kodi the right way0