Series overview missing in Recently Added Episodes
Hi Gade

Sorry for another pestering request. In the Recently Added Episodes list, using List Info 3 view, the box on the bottom left where the series overview usually appears contains simply "No overview found."

If I go into a specific TV series from the main home TV category, while browsing episodes, the series overview is populated with scraped info.

Would it be feasible to add the series overview info there in Recently Added Episodes? It's using a smart playlist, so perhaps this info is not available with xsp's?

As always, thank you for all your hard work on my favourite skin!
Nevermind, I looked in the wiki, and then checked the episode_view vs. tvshow_view in the database and it looks like series overview is NOT returned in episode_view, which is probably what the xsp pulls information from. Sad
Hi runningnaked.

Very well spotted! Wink

No bother at all. It's reports like this that keeps improving the skin.
So keep at it!

But unfortunately it's not possible to show the tv show plots when displaying recently added episodes in the library.
When the episode window contains one single tv show, it's possible, but not with multiple tv shows.
Ah, I see that you found some info yourself. Wink

Well, it's possible, but only when the episode window contains one single tv show (Using Container.ShowPlot info label).

It's unfortunately not possible when the window contains multiple tv shows - like recently added episodes does.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series overview missing in Recently Added Episodes0