Help with ZDMC 16.4-13
Hi, I have the same problem, but I already checked that I have the 3.9.4 & 2.15.0 installed.

I have the Zidoo X9S with ZDMC 16.4-13 (KODI). It worked just fine until last weekend. It stopped to retrieve the information from internet. I think it started after I tried to edit the name of a movie title.

If I try to update information from a single movie, when I click to the refresh the movie information, it presents me with the dialog to change the name of the movie (like I selected the option to edit the movie title), and it never leave the dialog even I try to click to finish (I must kill KODI).

I add here the log file: https://file.io/GLkLuc

Thanks in advance.
I am a bit confused.

You state that you have the same problem, yet go on to describe a completely different problem.

Which is it?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-14, 00:26)Karellen Wrote: I am a bit confused.

You state that you have the same problem, yet go on to describe a completely different problem.

Which is it?

It's similar in the way the functionality was lost completely from one day to another.

I just don't know if it is completely different as you said.
It envolve the same components, and I just add a specific behavior about the single update movie data and the dialog window annoying behaviour.

By the way, the series download still working.
Ok. Seeing as it is not exactly the same, we will get some extra info then.

You have current versions of 3.9.4 2.15.0 installed. Great. So we can rule out that original issue for now.

I have tried to access your log file, but it is a bad link. Can you check. Make sure it is a pastebin type site... https://pastebin.com

What is the status now? Are you stuck on that screen? If you have a keyboard attached, does the Esc key exit you out?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-14, 02:02)Karellen Wrote: Ok. Seeing as it is not exactly the same, we will get some extra info then.

You have current versions of 3.9.4 2.15.0 installed. Great. So we can rule out that original issue for now.

I have tried to access your log file, but it is a bad link. Can you check. Make sure it is a pastebin type site... https://pastebin.com

What is the status now? Are you stuck on that screen? If you have a keyboard attached, does the Esc key exit you out?

OK, here is the log: https://pastebin.com/U8DXwdaR

I don't have a keyboard, but if activate the mouse simulation, the 'X' option in the dialog window, exits out.
I don't know what that log is.

Confirm you are using Kodi and not some fork of it.
My Signature
(2017-06-14, 04:07)Karellen Wrote: I don't know what that log is.

Confirm you are using Kodi and not some fork of it.

I thought ZDMC is a kind of fork of KODI (16.4.13).
I'm using Zidoo X9S (fw 1.4.4).

In the log, is visible the access to tmdb and then building a dialog window.
Code:
ZDMC    : Debug Print: CurlFile::Open(0xd6163c40) http://api.tmdb.org/3/search/movie?api_key=20018f1a0d0f8ae624902482390757cf&query=10.Cloverfield.Lane&year=&language=pt
ZDMC    : Debug Print: scraper: GetSearchResults returned <results></results>
ZDMC    : Debug Print: ------ Window Deinit (DialogKeyboard.xml) ------
ZDMC    : Debug Print: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnInputFinished from xbmc
ZDMC    : Debug Print: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 128, from xbmc, message OnInputFinished
ZDMC    : Debug Print: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'nfs://172.31.15.2/volume1/video/filmes/10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)/10.Cloverfield.Lane.2016.mp4'
ZDMC    : Debug Print: DialogProgress::Open called
ZDMC    : Debug Print: ------ Window Init (DialogProgress.xml) ------

However, I don't have more knowledge to understand more.
Thanks Vimaro,

Unfortunately we are not ZDMC, nor do we support it.

You are correct, ZDMC is a Kodi fork, but no longer in the control of Kodi, so we cannot diagnose it as we have no idea what changes have been made to it.

It is best to contact them for support. Also, that snippet of log reveals nothing. The entire log is needed.

Of course, you can always remove that fork and install the original kodi. (depending upon hardware)

Good luck.
My Signature
Karellen,

I post here the problem because I thought it was a generic problem.
But I understand your decision.

Thanks for all your assistance.

Bye.
Hi,

If anyone have this problem, I got a workaround: I selected other movie scraper.
I changed from "The Movie Database" scraper to "Universal Movie Scraper" and I have the problem solved.
I think the API scraper has changed and broke ZDMC/KODI.
Hello Vimaro,

Thank you very much for sharing your solution. Smile
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with ZDMC 16.4-130