v18 PVR - $INFO[VideoPlayer.StartTime] is counting back 2-3 times every sec
if $INFO[VideoPlayer.StartTime] or $INFO[Player.StartTime] is used together with Live-TV (VDR here) the starttime is counting back 2-3 times every sec. It should not differ, because the starttime is always the same.
Is this a known bug or what can be done to get the starttime for the actual playing program in LiveTV?
Thx

NextStartTime etc. are working ... btw. and there is nothing in the debug-log

Trac-ticket: http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17340
VDR-server: LE 8RC on WetekPlay
LE Milhouse 02. Mar 2017 with VDR client
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
No one?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I noticed this too. and it's not a new issue (it is like that for at least few months for me) - try using Pvr.Time instead of Player.StartTime
Thx, but Pvr.Time gives the time since the start of the e.g. Film
iPlayer.StartTime should give the StartTime from EPG. At least the Wiki says so:
Quote:Player.StartTime
Returns the starttime (from the epg) of a tv program, for all other videos it will return the time you started watching this video.
That's why I think it is a bug ...
I am seeing that with pvr.hts client too so it's not only VDR.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
Has it ever been fixed? It works fine with Kodi 16 and 17 but in Kodi 18 the time is counting back. Using TVH 4.3 master.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR - $INFO[VideoPlayer.StartTime] is counting back 2-3 times every sec0