windows 10
I have tried to load kodi on my windows 10 system.
while the kodi app loads fine , when i try to load any addons i keep getting the error msg unable to connect to the server, not connected to the server, ect ect.
not sure what im not doing right or what im doing wrong. watched many viedos on how to , what to, but still the same results, nothing will load. any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated. Confused
Which add-ons are you trying to install.

Be aware of our Forum Rules para 2.5 and Banned add-ons. Both are accessible via the links in my signature below.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread moved to Windows, at least for now
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
This could be as simple as a firewall issue, and Kodi not having an exception to punch through (check that), it's also possible the server or mirror you're trying to access is down. What add-on/program are you after (take note of the message left by @Karellen ), if it's from our local repository we can check if there has been an interruption in service. Are you getting the weather or RSS feeds per chance?

Failing all the above, please post a proper debug log (wiki) with a public paste-bin and that URL linked back to this thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
windows 100