Is EXIF/IPTC reading still working in Krypton?
Because I've triple-checked fields like ListItem.PictureByline and ListItem.PictureCaption and the strings are coming up empty every time. This is in the pictureinfo window.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
All available info is in the list in that dialog. I don't think you can use anything else.
So all the stuff listed in the wiki is gone now? Not sure what list you're referring to.
I'm pretty sure BigNoid is referring to DialogPictureInfo.xml -- it has a list container that shows all the picture's metadata that is available to kodi. I think what BigNoid means is if it doesn't show in DialogPictureInfo then it won't show in the standard list view either.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
All that's in Estuary are file name, path, size and date/time. The skinning wiki lists over a dozen EXIF and IPTC values. Does this mean the wiki is wrong?
Do you have an image I can check, none of mine have those values when checking them in IrfanView anyway.
(2017-06-16, 13:16)djh_ Wrote: All that's in Estuary are file name, path, size and date/time. The skinning wiki lists over a dozen EXIF and IPTC values. Does this mean the wiki is wrong?

You are looking at MyPics not DialogPictureInfo. DialogPictureInfo has a list container, but it doesn't specifically mention any ListItem.InfoLabels, the container is dynamically filled with whatever available EXIF metadata there is in the picture.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual#Di...reInfo.xml

When I press info on a picture to bring up the info dialog I get way more metadata than just name, path, size, date/time:

EDIT: Tested the following with a sample jpg that had a bunch of EXIF data and all these were working
PictureCamMake PictureCamModel PictureAperture PictureFocalLen PictureExposure PictureExpMode PictureExpTime PictureFlashUsed PictureWhiteBalance PictureLightSource PictureMeteringMode PictureISO PictureDigitalZoom PictureComment PictureOrientation PictureProcess PictureResolution PictureColour
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is EXIF/IPTC reading still working in Krypton?0