New sort for TV..
Actually a sort and maybe a display/skin.. I fully expect to get flamed.

I'd like to be able to do a library sort on my tv shows that I have scanned into the database and show current ongoing series OR closed series that are no longer on the air.

Also, if anyone knows a skin tweak for Krypton that would display the years the show ran in the main list I'd love to hear about it.. maybe a small tick mark after the title if all episodes are present..
Hi HReality,

No, we don't flame here. Well... maybe once. Smile

It sounds like a reasonable request. But you can do that already using Smart Playlists. Here is my Smart Playlist that returns Ended TV Shows...

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>Ended TV Shows</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="status" operator="is">
        <value>Ended</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>
</smartplaylist>

Place this into an .xsp file in your userdata\playlists\video directory. Name it the same as shown in the code.

Hopefully it works for you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Gave that a go but when I opened the list it was blank Sad even went to restart with no luck Im afraid. I'll poke on it more tomorrow.

*Updated.. seems to work if I choose 'episodes' but wond do it for a series.. as a folder listing.
Ok, maybe create it from scratch from within Kodi.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New sort for TV..0