Black Bars
Im running Krypton 17.3 on my windows 10 just a few days ago I was watching a movie and the video started slowing down but the words kept going untill i moved my mouse now as long as my mouse is moving or the black bars are there the movie plays fine. ive read for hours it only happens with Kodi. Can anyone help me with this or atleast tell me how to kept the black bars up without moving the mouse every few minutes.
no debug log (wiki) via pastebin.com link - nothing for us to go on.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Bars0