Solved How to deactivate videos playing in background
Hi, I would like to know, if there is any opportunity in Krypton to stop a video, when leaving it with the back button of my AndroidTV remote.
So is there a way in Kodi to deactivate videos playing in the background.
I´m used to this behaviour from SPMC and it would be great if I could use it that way in Kodi too.
You could perhaps edit the back key action to stop in that window using the keymap editor addon.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you. I didn´t know that addon. Are you familiar with the "synthax" of this editor?
So, when I define the back key action, can I combine stop + back?
Not very familiar - I used it when I first set up my main pi to setup a context menu key, but that was a while ago.

You don't need stop+back though, as if you do the playback it will go back to the menu anyway (ie do what you want).

Give it a go, and if you need support the addons thread is here .
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-06-15, 19:36)nexus7 Wrote: Hi, I would like to know, if there is any opportunity in Krypton to stop a video, when leaving it with the back button of my AndroidTV remote.
So is there a way in Kodi to deactivate videos playing in the background.
I´m used to this behaviour from SPMC and it would be great if I could use it that way in Kodi too.

If you have a keyboard pressing the X key will stop play
Just press stop on your remote.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It´s working quite intuitive without any "synthax" needed. Just pressing the wanted button on the remote as you said...
THX to all!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to deactivate videos playing in background0