v17 iptv list
Exclamation 
Hi! Since last week I was able to see my preferite tv channels with iptv simple client on Kody 17.3.
Now it doesn't work anymore... I can see every single channel of the list but nothing happens
when I choose on of them. Sad Can I do something to see again tv channels?

Ty
If it's a legitimate list then ask whoever you're paying to get it.

If as I suspect it's a list of dodgy pirated sources you got from the net then go away and read the forum piracy policy (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Where do you find the legitimate lists so i can do the same?

Sent from my LG-H811
We do not supply media, only the player.

Some cable or similar providers offer IPTV as part of their packages, but generally any list you find on the net (especially for free, but not exclusively) will be from unstable temporary pirate sources.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-06-15, 21:53)DarrenHill Wrote: If it's a legitimate list then ask whoever you're paying to get it.

If as I suspect it's a list of dodgy pirated sources you got from the net then go away and read the forum piracy policy (wiki).

I'm a newbie in this forum, it's my fault, but I posted a problem with kodi not about the list.
It's a legitimate list and I pay for that. With vlc works. However, no problem, I go away from here.
I hope Kodi keep growning better.

Ty
Kratosphere: Did you find a solution to this? I am also having this issue with a paid subscription list.
I guess we are all facing this same problem too: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=318115
Telling us the source of your content would help. The vast majority of these problems are caused by a bad source.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iptv list0