Linux Kodi Performance on Raspberry Pi Krystal vs Jarvis
(2017-06-19, 17:55)jmooremcc Wrote: Is there a particular component log that I should activate that will show the nextPVR information?
Currently I've activated the libcURL library component logging.

Sent from my GT-P3113 (typie typie)

Not to my knowledge, just enable debug logging in kodi, restart, wait until it's finished loading and take a look at the log to see what it was doing at the time.
Yes im resurrecting this thread and im doing it because a) Gobberwart's responses were annoying in instantly blaming OE and LE and b) Krypton has issues with live tv, big ones and noone wants to admit it for some reason. I upgraded to Krypton on a pretty obsolete HTPC in order to fix some issues trying to get nextpvr add on installed. I proceeded to have massive and unfixable audio sync issues as well as some small buffering problems. After a week of troubleshooting and getting criticized by fans of krypton for my newly spiteful views on it i uninstalled krypton, reinstalled jarvis and miraculously all my problems went away.

Im about to do the same thing on my Pi3 with osmc which is having some awsome(sarcasim) buffering problems with live tv. By the way those same krypton fans also touted the RPi and questioned why i was even using such an old pc anymore because of how great the RPi was now. So help me god if in doing so all my problems go away again. Ill embark on a giant quest to root out the evil in Krypton and try to get someone to actually recognize theres problems with live tv and pvrs. These fans cant complain at why im using such low stat hardware with krypton this time because the Pi3 is so popular.

Yes this could be an issue with the nextpvr add on in kodi, but if it is kodi should be on the offensive and disabling npvr addon in krypton util the npvr devs resolve the issues like they do with other addons. So that tells me they at least think it's fine or fine enough.
What an angry little troll you are!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I have no problems with NextPVR, Live TV or PVR facilities. I am using it on a circa 2013 home built HTPC running Win 10. Intel HD4600 Graphics

You don't state any details about your setup.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Performance on Raspberry Pi Krystal vs Jarvis0