Can't delete Movies, TV episodes, or Shows
Hi,

My general setup is I have a shared library with 3 raspberry pi clients and one windows client; Android tablets also connect. Files are on a raspberry pi NAS. MySQL Server running on another raspberry pi, version 5.5.44-0+deb8u1.

Everything works extremely well except when it comes to maintenance. Once added, shows and videos cannot be deleted from the video database - no error message. A couple of years ago I used to be able to delete, now no delete.

Now when I need to clean the library I have to create a new one, losing any watched state data. To recap, creating, reading and adding work - deleting does not work.

I have a second MySQL pi configured, and it shows the same behavior. It's been like this a long time, with xbmc and osmc, and multiple versions of Kodi.

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks, stavraki
Hello stavraki and welcome,

Quote:and multiple versions of Kodi

What version Kodi are you currently running on the windows, android and raspberry clients?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-16, 01:22)Karellen Wrote: Hello stavraki and welcome,

Quote:and multiple versions of Kodi

What version Kodi are you currently running on the windows, android and raspberry clients?

17.3. All can read MySQL libraries with a ...107 suffix.
Ok, I sort of read you were running different versions. But that is not the case. You meant over time, not now at once.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yes, I know the caveat for sharing the database, that all must be on the same version of Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't delete Movies, TV episodes, or Shows0